C Curry Dictator Administrator Messages 1,487 May 6, 2023 #1 For 3m give me a Kentucky Derby pick. If you see this late choose Cejudo or Aljo tonight. If you miss that too claim 1m for not being active.
For 3m give me a Kentucky Derby pick. If you see this late choose Cejudo or Aljo tonight. If you miss that too claim 1m for not being active.
X Xxplayerxx23 Well-known member Messages 8,178 May 6, 2023 #2 Don’t know horses so I’ll pick UFC Give me Cejudo by decision
Snypes89 Well-known member Messages 1,564 May 6, 2023 #3 Going with Mandarin Hero because who bets against a hero
T The Godfather Well-known member Messages 7,265 May 6, 2023 #6 Angel Of Empire for Derby Cejudo too close to Seguro (which means secure/sure thing in Spanish)
LukaSZN Well-known member Messages 6,357 May 6, 2023 #7 Don’t watch horses or mma anymore so Heat/Lakers lmao
Y yrtb Knicks GM Staff member Messages 5,091 May 6, 2023 #9 Don’t watch horses or UFC tbh I’ll take Cejudo
Donkey Dictator Staff member Administrator Messages 28,516 May 6, 2023 #10 1. Derma Sotogake 2. Mandarin Hero 3. Hit Show And of course Cejudo
Foreman Well-known member Messages 3,828 May 6, 2023 #12 Kingsbarns for the Derby Aljo by decision for UFC
AiRuPtHeRe™ Well-known member Messages 4,655 May 6, 2023 #13 I don’t watch horses or know who either of those fighters are. Aljo has an easier name to type out so I’ll go with him by TKO.
I don’t watch horses or know who either of those fighters are. Aljo has an easier name to type out so I’ll go with him by TKO.
BradS4President Nets Messages 6,515 May 6, 2023 #16 Going Aljo but im not sure why. dont watch ufc at all