Sim 2(S34)

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
Doing laundry huge question here are you a tide pods guy or a liquid detergent guy?

AiRuPtHeRe™

Liquid is better. As brooks mentioned, pods don’t dissolve and can mess up your clothes.

followup question, we have the stackable Samsung frontload washer/dryer set from Costco.

brooks

Thunder
Liquid is better. As brooks mentioned, pods don’t dissolve and can mess up your clothes.

followup question, we have the stackable Samsung frontload washer/dryer set from Costco.
Just had the LG ThinQ pair from Costco installed like 30 min ago lol

notail

I was a pods guy until it didn't dissolve all the way and ruined one of my workout shirts. I still use it tho lol cuz it's more convenient to keep in store and use. never had issue after that one time

Hail2pitt

I used to be a liquid guy hands down , then my wife went and bought Tide Pods, we swear by them now, less waste , More loads per container , just easier to use!!

PS - easiest way to use them , Dissolve in the water first , then add the laundry , fool proof!!

brooks

Thunder
I used to be a liquid guy hands down , then my wife went and bought Tide Pods, we swear by them now, less waste , More loads per container , just easier to use!!
How is it less waste? They both are sold in plastic containers lol

Nate

Staff member
Liquid. Pods are not good for washing machines. Also, don’t even buy a front load washing machine. I hate mine. Have to take it apart every month to clean because dirt and what not gets trapped in the front seal and causes an odor.