Sim 2 (S3)

Nate

Staff member
What does your first plate on Thanksgiving look like? If you don’t celebrate make something up.

$4 mill

leflop

I'm going to the Chinese buffet. I'm thinking plate 1 will be general tso's, 2 crab Rangoon, 2 potstickers, 1 rib, one chicken skewer, a vegetable egg roll, and pepper steak on bed of lo mein.

Kings

Ty
Traditional turkey/ potatoes/macaroni/stuffing/bread/green beans and pies

also going to a Friendsgiving with pazole and enchiladas

Foreman

First plate is usually a bit of everything, and then the second plate is the things I liked the most the first go around

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Turkey then heavy on the mashed potato’s and stuffing. Then a sprinkle of anything else that catches my eye. Cover everything in gravy and slap some cranberry sauce on the turkey.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Turkey, mashed potatoes and a bunch of vegetables. Trying to keep it healthy always. Also you only need one plate.

brooks

Thunder
Smoked Turkey
Sweet Potatoes
Cheesy potatoes
Dressing w/ cranberry sauce on it.
Pie.

BradS4President

Magicians
Turkey w/some mashed and sweet potatoes. Try to get some of the veggies as well.
finish it up with some apple pie

Cloud

Staff member
This year looked like the basic

Turkey
Sweet potato
Mashed potato
Green bean casserole
Stuffing
Buttered roll

My own traditions I want to start would be getting away from traditional thanksgiving offerings and having it be a feast of all of everyone’s favorite foods, like Pizza, Sushi, Tacos, BBQ etc etc etc

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Staples are mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, some sort of veggies

and pumpkin/pecan pie

Just Swaggy

I will say this. If the Turkey is dry I ain’t touching it. Stuffing is my favorite along with rolls being close. Keep Cranberry away from my plate. The Sweet potatoes better have some Marshmallows in it. If the mashed potatoes don’t have Gravy I ain’t touching it. Green beans are good especially in casserole form.

Swope

Staff member
I get a little bit of everything. Hopefully some wasabi for my mashed potatoes.

notail

Turkey, stuffing, cornbread with cranberry sauce, and mashed potato with no gravy cuz I’m not a big fan of gravy

cavsfan817

Staff member
Very traditional — turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, green bean casserole, roll. My family also does a pork loin roast that’s usually pretty solid. Then pie for dessert

Nate

Staff member
I'm a big mash-up guy when I eat. Just pile it all together. Went with the turkey, ham, mased potatoes, mac and cheese, cheesy broccoli and coleslaw with this cream cheese almond bread my wife's grandmother makes.