Sim 2 S28

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
For 4m

What was your favorite part of the past Survivors on here? If you weren't in the league for it please respond with 2 people you'd want to be in an alliance with.

Nate

Staff member
The infamous Panda meltdown after he lost (Season 2) I believe. One of the alltime BSL moments IMO:

Xxplayerxx23

Me getting kicked out of the league after winning game 2 lol nah I’d say me winning redemption island and then coming back and beating panda and him losing his mind lmao

notail

I rarely talk to GMs on here but G9 is one I talk to from time to time and I'd trust him. Another GM would be Cloud because he's another GM I've talked to on non-trade talks, although it was short lol.

brooks

Thunder
Favorite two moments were:

1. Winning the First Season
2. Having a core alliance and then just feeding Hank random pieces of information throughout the game. Felt kinda bad but definitely fucked him over lol.

Hooper

I'd probably try to get in a circle with Jason and Hokey. I feel like they're two dudes I could easily sacrifice if necessary without them realizing what is going on until it's too late. Would not trust CLB or G9

Also, I have no idea how survivor works.

Username

the best
My favorite part was not knowing who you could really trust or not. There was a lot of treachery at work. Not sure who id ally with. G9 probably

Kings

Ty
My favorite part was definitely all the alliances and backstabbing, especially when it became apparent in DMs before ever reaching public light. And all the worthless mobile games that guys like Henry would just spam on his phone for an hour

Cloud

Staff member
My favorite part was donkey going full maniac and trying to go across tribes to orchestrate blindsides for tribal councils he wasn’t even attending and then it all blowing up in his face and him getting booted. Unfortunately for me he fucking found the idol and gave it to catdude and he idoled me out of the drivers seat with a single vote when we had him outnumbered 4-1 so they can both eat shit

My Allie’s knows who they are