Sim 2 (S25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooper

If you had to trade franchises, players, picks, and all with anyone besides Hawks, Suns, and Bucks, (Kyrie, Steph, Kemba) who would it be and why? Give your top 3

$3M

Hooper

1. Cavs. Feel like they're the easiest pick. Have Tatum as a guaranteed star, Herro looks like one too, and RJ with 100 potential. Combined with about 10 first round picks that aren't their own, looks like a situation that would be hard to mess up.

2. Pistons. KAT is the fourth best player in the league at age 23 and he's going to outlast Kyrie, Kemba, and Steph by a few years. As of right now, I don't see anyone on the trajectory to surpass him, and the throne of best player is likely coming to him in Detroit

3. Raptors. I don't necessarily think they're in the best spot, but they have a ton of sweet players in their prime and I think I could right that ship and turn them into a contender pretty easily. Plus, I can block the Bullets getting Jokic and KCP for Klep. So feels like a win-win there

Panic!

1. Pacers - Fox and Doncic are stars in the making
2. Rockets - I really want to tank again but I dont have my picks. Can't wait for 2023.
3. Blazers - Same with Rockets. I want to tank again but I cant do it for 3 more seasons.

Gleyber MVP. Put me back in group chat.

LukaSZN

1. Cavs. The land of many boosts is very intriguing. Probably the only tram I’d be into a big swap with.

2. Pacers. A lot to fix but a lot to work with. Fox seems destined to be great great.

3. Rockets. Starting with Edwards anf multiple lottos feels like an optimal rebuild

CLB3

1. Bullets- Have a million future 1sts and a bunch of good young players on the squad. Only downfall would probably be that they don't have multiple top tier young guys. DLo probably the only one.

2. Heat- In a great spot to collect top 3-5 picks for multiple years. Has Garland who looks nice already, and has boosted/stayed the same. Also has some futures to work with.

3. Rockets- Starting with a mega young star is exactly what you're looking for. The problem is the roster now has a bunch of players that prevents them from bottoming out and adding to Ant. He does have some nice futures, and possibly could leverage the Celtics picks for Booker or AD, if they want to rebuild soon.

Swope

Staff member
1. Cavs - the trio of Tatum, Barrett and Herro as a base seems like an easy choice. Should be able to flip the switch soon and be a fun team for a long time.

2. Pacers - just love the upside of Fox at PG and the idea of figuring out Doncic. Definitely some work to be done here still but the base is a great start.

3. Bullets - good young pieces already and D Lo as the future at PG or great trade piece but clearly the amount of futures owned here is the ideal scenario to building a champion.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
1. Cavs - Pretty much the perfect rebuild after hitting on RJ/Herro and Tatum already looking like a superstar. If they can add a big this draft they’re in serious business.

2. Bullets - Some nice young talent, especially with DLo/Trae looking like they’ll pan out and Allen bring a shot blocker. Tons of picks as well.

3. Rockets - Edwards looks like the real deal, and they have a ton of high value picks

Xxplayerxx23

1- Lakers- they have a fresh start I believe starting soon. Im cool with tanking until I find the right guys. Also like a challenge
2- hornets - They have their picks back after that. Poole/Theo looks decent . Like the challenge
3- rockets- ant the picks, I like having a star young guy to build around. I believe swoope will have a lot of success, I’d love to be in that place

like cavs and bullets too but I like being different

SoftLettuce

1. Pacers - Fox and Luka is a fun duo, and they have plenty of ammo in terms of picks to make moves and add to them two.
2. Bullets - Draft capital out the a$$. Plus a few young pieces like DLo and Trae. Bullets a great spot
3. Cavs - I still lay awake at night thinking about Jayson Tatum 😩 prince

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1. Utah Jazz - They have their elite big man established for the next 8-10 seasons in Joel Embiid. Derrick Rose is still elite. Pascal Siakam could still be really good. This is a team that should be a contender out West every season as long as they have Embiid. The conference they're in has a lot to do with them being ranked #1 for me.

2. Detroit Pistons - Even though Jason is fumbling the bag with them, they have Karl-Anthony Towns who is elite and then Hield and George are really great pieces. Unfortunately Chris Paul is old now for them, and this will be his last year in Detroit.

3. Boston Celtics - Really peculiar to me as to why they don't win more, but I guess it's because they're in the East. Anthony Davis is a top 5 player in the league easily, and Devin Booker is on the rise. When you have a player like Davis it should be pretty easy to put it all together.

Username

the best
Pacers - Mainly cause Fox is so intriguing, he’d be a super fun guy to build around and also has Doncic and NWG

Cavs - Tatum, Herro, and 100 pot Barrett. Tatum looks like he’ll still be a 25+ scorer on a good team and the specs are nice. Rebuild is going pretty nicely for CLB.

Pistons - KAT is the most valuable big man rn, will be going forward for the next 10 seasons. Got some good assets to make moves to put pieces around him and always be in contention.

HM: rockets, Celtics, Grizz

The Godfather

Bullets ..ton of picks ..would love to rebuild for once in my BSL life

Grizzlies - super talented and in a good spot to keep the Dynasty going

Cavs young talented growing team not far from making big noise

AiRuPtHeRe™

1. Cleveland Cavaliers - They have my favorite player in Jayson Tatum. Throw in the 2 other guys who boosted and you have a fun trio of young guys to work with.

2. Indiana Pacers - DeAaron Fox & Luka is a dope duo. Also need to show love to my guy HU!

3. Boston Celtics - they are my favorite team so having them would be cool. You got AD as a-franchise piece which makes it even better

Kings

Ty
Pacers - Fox/NWG/Luka is a fun core, all still have very high potential. Could be a great team for a while

Cavaliers - everything has gone right so far in that rebuild. They are definitely gonna be a problem

bullets - ebbs has as many picks as donkey did the other league. Enough assets to build an elite team for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.