Sim 2 (S23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_jon

Runner up:

Flashpoint

Jenna Jamieson plays a firefighter who's habitually hot in more ways than one

The Godfather

Glenn Gary Glenn Ross.... Greatest sales movie of all time.. "1st place gets a Cadillac El Dorado you want to know what 2nd place gets? 2nd place gets a set of Steak knives"... A B C Always Be Closing.... Classic shit

dwightcoward

The Lives of Others
German movie in 1984 East Germany, the main character is a member of the secret police who sets a surveillance on a couple and falls in love with the woman. Very powerful movie, dramatic but not melo.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
A douchebag weasel stands in the way of inheriting his fathers bazillion company. And the fact that he never graduated high school. Can Billy work his way through grade school in time to convince his dad to give him a chance?!

mngopher35

I don't watch tons of movies lol...

Recently watched Uncle Buck, an old classic where a family death/emergency forces the questionable uncle to watch over the kids. Uncle and kids obviously clash in funny fashion.

the_jon

A douchebag weasel stands in the way of inheriting his fathers bazillion company. And the fact that he never graduated high school. Can Billy work his way through grade school in time to convince his dad to give him a chance?!
Billy Madison was filmed in my home town. So was the first IT remake. Pretty much all we are known for aside from crackheads

AiRuPtHeRe™

I don’t even watch movies, just series shows pretty much. I guess I’d give my vote to bird box. Imagine being blindfold and having to navigate through woods with 2 kids.

hokeyrules

The King

it is about King Henry V before he becomes one of the best known Kings. As well how he takes over the throne and defeats the French in battle during the 100 years war

Username

the best
Extinction:

A man's home life starts to suffer when he has recurring nightmares about a destructive and unknown force. He must soon find the strength to save his wife and two daughters when extraterrestrials launch a devastating attack on the planet. Basically like clover field but with a fantastic twist that really makes you think.
Netflix?

LukaSZN

The Terminal by Tom Hanks comes to mind but I've raved about it on my pod.

The Intern with Deniro and Hatheway??

Status
Not open for further replies.