Sim 2 (S16)

LukaSZN

For 4M

tell me who you think is winning the actual nba championship this year and why.

SoftLettuce

I got the Nets. KD looks absolutely incredible right now. Don't think there's a better player I basketball. If they get healthy, and a full time Kyrie, it's on. Suns a close 2nd though.

hokeyrules

I got the Raptors. Spicy P is going to get back to playoff form, and FVV is OP. Plus no one things much of the Raptors, but we took out the suns. Expect big things if we make the playoffs.

G9.

Pistons GM
Milwaukee. The offense has been absolutely insane as of late and they tend to pick it up a notch on defense in the playoffs. Of course so does everyone else... but I expect the offensive success to carry over and still be damn good in the playoffs. The East is scary this year and the Bucks have a few matchup nightmares for Giannis. If one team can consistently shut him down it will be tough to go all the way. Seems like it is getting harder and harder to do that to him though, and the team around him is as good/if not better than the team that was around him last year. BroLo back soon too. My body is ready for playoff basketball.

the_jon

I'm going with the Suns. Theyve been awesome this year and nearly pulled it off last year. Also their fans deserve it.

CLB3

Nets because KD is the best player in the league and I think Simmons is the perfect compliment to KD and Kyrie. Feel bad for the Bucks or Heat who will have to play them round 1.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Hard to not take the nets with how high the ceiling is there. Gonna be a tough path for them though.

Hooper

Nets. Best player in the league, another top 10 shot maker in Byrie, and Bensimmons is a ridiculous lock down defender to throw against other team’s stars

Xxplayerxx23

I’m gonna go with the warriors. They’ve been cold but I think adding green and potentially wiseman will be huge playoff time. They’re gonna be tough to beat.

Username

the best
My cousin might hate me but uhhhh hard to see the nets not winning with Kyrie and Durant healthy, nevermind Bens elite defense.

I really hope the Bucks win tho!

• Sad
Reactions: G9.

mngopher35

Nets seem like the most talented if everyone plays but I am going to go with the Suns. They have a really solid all around team and I think it's probably a little easier path in the West as well.

notail

I'm between Nets/76ers vs Suns. I feel like Nets edge 76ers out by a slight margin with KD and Kyrie leading them. Between Nets and Suns, I feel like there's no one who can guard KD and they'll take it this year

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
People picking the Nets are insane.

I think it's probably the Suns year, they're absolutely loaded with talent. It would feel criminal if Chris Paul went his entire career without winning a ring. Say what you want about him but he's one of the best players of this generation. As long as they can get healthy for the playoffs I think they'll easily be the favorites. Don't want to see Sarver get a championship though.

brooks

Thunder
Suns are my pick. They got the experience from last season and they pretty much have everything you want from a teams. Two straight years of consistency. Booker gotta step up tho.

NCツ

Boston Celtics. If Tatum Brown and co are so great, they should be able to lead Boston to a championship right? Ime Udoka COTY too!