Sim 2 S&U

BradS4President

Magicians
1) After three and a bit years of struggle in San Antonio, Zion Williamson may be on the move, if you were the Spurs, which team would have the pieces that tempt you most in dealing the chunky chimera?
The Spurs got a good package from the Nets. I think that studs are hard to come by in this league so I think keeping him would have been the first option. Just build around him moving forward after resigning him. Maybe you get worried that he will leave for a better team, but that may be the risk you take.

2) Real life over/unders, using the "PointsBet" column, give me your Gold, Silver, Bronze bets. (Top three over/unders you are most confident on.)

Gold - Warriors 47.5 - Under
Silver - Pelicans 39.5 - Under
Bronze - Nets 47.5 - Under

ColdJ3

1) After three and a bit years of struggle in San Antonio, Zion Williamson may be on the move, if you were the Spurs, which team would have the pieces that tempt you most in dealing the chunky chimera? Nets deal probably was the best he could of gotten at the time but it all depends on Springer if this turns out to be worthwhile.

2) Real life over/unders, using the "PointsBet" column, give me your Gold, Silver, Bronze bets. (Top three over/unders you are most confident on.)

Kings 37.5- Over
Nuggets 51.5- Over
Bucks 55.5- Under

BeatsHaveADream

Indiana Pacers GM
1)
Clippers have a lot of really nice prospects would most likely see him get traded there. But also daulten kinda hard to deal with so maybe not.
2)
Gold - Warriors 47.5 - Under
Silver - Pelicans 39.5 - Under
Bronze - Nets 47.5 - Under

Mooseknuckle

1) I think Spurs got a decent package but will possibly regret moving on from Zion. If I were to move him I'd consider sending him to the Suns for Ayton + Harmon, or for a stud like Giannis/AD/Embiid/KAT.

2)
Kings 37.5 Over
Grizzlies 26.5 Over
Pelicans 39.5 Under