Sim 2 S&U (S10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavsfan817

Staff member

For 3m: Who was the biggest snub from the NBA's All-75 team? Why? Who would you replace to get them in?​

Panic!

Dwight Howard over Anthony Davis. Anthony Davis has not proven anything yet. Prime Dwight was a beast.

daulten780

Dwight Howard was the most dominant center of his era; 3 DPOTYs in a row; led his team to the finals. Give me him over somebody like Dame, who has accomplished nothing, any day

Reactions: G9.

BradS4President

Magicians
Shocked that Dennis Rodman is on this list. Dwight Howard is an obvious omission. Dikembe Mutumbo has a case over Rodman as well

notail

I think Nikola Jokic deserves a spot. I don't remember a big as versatile as he is. Even at the current NBA stage where athleticism is often required, Joker's skill puts him as a runner for MVP each season. I'm gonna replace him for Dolph Schayes

Dwight Howard had one of the most dominant three year stretches anyone has ever seen. Take out Dame for Dwight

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
Outside of Howard my personal opinion is Chris Bosh deserves to be on that list. Great resume in terms of accolades, kind of revolutionary for the position at the time and was never appreciated for his actual contributions after leaving his own team to go win.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Howard seems to be the easy answer so I’ll go a different way and say Pau Gasol. Great career on some great teams, was always elite at his position and dependable. I know it’s nba specific but is one of the best international players ever in the league both in nba level comp and international comp.

Rodman should not be on the list, he was a great role player for one of the best teams in history, but in a vacuum he isn’t nearly as talented as so many players that did not make it.

hokeyrules

Dwight Howard pretty m,uch as everyone said he was easily the best at his position for quite a few years, and although not as long of a career as some, much better choice than Anthony Davis as of now.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Klay Thompson. Top 5 shooter of all time, you’d think he’d make it. I’d say he’s done more than AD as well.

Username

the best
Not sure who he’d replace but I’m gonna say Dwight Howard. Man was once being called the best player in the world along with Lebron

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Instead of going with the obvious Dwight Howard, I'll say Vince Carter. He was super dominant during his prime and one of the best dunkers of all-time. So what he didn't win a ring, there are other guys on this list who didn't win a ring and didn't have as impressive of careers as Vince.

mngopher35

Dwight is the best answer. I think bosh/gasol probably have a case as well over a couple on there.

Xxplayerxx23

I’m gonna go Dwight. People forget to much how good Dwight was in his prime. Unreal defense and carried those mediocre magic teams

cavsfan817

Staff member
Everyone went Dwight basically, so I’ll go VC. The only top ten scorer to not make this list. His peak is also incredibly impressive and on par with many guys that did make it.
Honestly so many guys who played when black people were either not allowed or just entering the league. I’ll piss some people off for fun and say Cousy (I don’t believe he’s the worst on the list, per say, but this is a prime example of that era being absolutely garbage for the most part

Cloud

Staff member
Honestly think it’s Jokic man. Dwight has a legit gripe too but Jokic has better numbers than AD and he’s done things that have never been seen from a guy his size or position before. He should’ve been on there.

NCツ

Dwight was easily the biggest bust, shoulda replaced AD or some of the white scrubs JB was alluding to above like Cousy

Lamelo Ball a close second

Status
Not open for further replies.