Sim 1 (S6)

Nate

Staff member
Predict your team’s record for the season and give a reasoning on why you picked it.

$3 Mill

Nate

Staff member
Can Claim
Atlanta Hawks
Boston Celtics
Brooklyn Nets
Charlotte Hornets
Chicago Bulls
Cleveland Cavaliers
Dallas Mavericks
Denver Nuggets
Detroit Pistons
Golden State Warriors
Houston Rockets
Indiana Pacers
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
Memphis Grizzlies
Miami Heat
Milwaukee Bucks
Minnesota Timberwolves
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder
Orlando Magic
Philadelphia 76ers
Portland Trail Blazers
Sacramento Kings
San Antonio Spurs
Toronto Raptors
Utah Jazz
Washington Wizards

Can’t Claim
Detroit Pistons
Phoenix Suns

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
50-32, we're a contender, we have the reigning defensive player of the year, we brought back Sabonis on a new deal, and Jaylen is hungry in a contract year.

BradS4President

Magicians
We are going to go .500 for the season in typical Fashion due to the lack of bigs. Maybe I should roll with balanced offense and change up the defensive settings.
luckily I have my pick to fall back on this year

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
60-22. +10 diffy in pre and +13 in sim 1 makes me think we should be close to elite. Need to figure out the right DC for playoffs though

Cloud

Staff member
I’m predicting a formidable 23 - 59. We are bad, need top cracks at the lotto again and hope to god we don’t get absolutely fucked in the lottery for a 3rd straight year

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
54 wins

over 50 wins has been a very solid record this iteration. Think we should pass that

Foreman

35-47 would be my guess. Was hoping for better but Cade and Chomche both are out 2+ sims which will likely hurt things.

AiRuPtHeRe™

38-42

Ayton/Dillon will win a few games against the tankers, but will suck against the better teams. MID.

leflop

i think i'm a 44-38 team as well. lost too many defenders and had a bad TC. Need to think hard about if I want to make a move and how to use my coach