Sim 1 (S4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Staff member
Give your early season prediction on who will win the Eastern Confrence Finals and the Western Confrence Finals. Explain your choices.

$3 Mill

Can Claim upon completion of the sim question
  • Boston Celtics
  • Brooklyn Nets
  • Charlotte Hornets
  • Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Dallas Mavericks
  • Denver Nuggets
  • Golden State Warriors
  • Houston Rockets
  • Indiana Pacers
  • Los Angeles Clippers
  • Los Angeles Lakers
  • Memphis Grizzlies
  • Miami Heat
  • Milwaukee Bucks
  • Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Oklahoma City Thunder
  • Orlando Magic
  • Philadelphia 76ers
  • Portland Trailblazers
  • Sacramento Kings
  • San Antonio Spurs
  • Toronto Raptors
  • Utah Jazz
  • Washington Wizards

Cannot claim as they failed to field 12 players
  • Atlanta Hawks
  • Chicago Bulls
  • Detroit Pistons
  • New York Knicks
  • Phoenix Suns

Hooper

West: I think Warriors will make the finals because I am the Warriors. Best oFG% in pre and sim 1, best player in the conference (AD)

East: The Knicks. Daulten has put together a great team with 3 stars

Username

the best
East: Knicks, Daulten will ride the boat that brooks built and win a ring, especially if he somehow keeps playing Ant at PG

West: I feel like the Mavs have the best chance, they have a lot of scoring, although they lack depth badly so any injury would definitely kill this prediction

Cloud

Staff member
Jazz and Celtics

Both squads have strong starting 5’s, and difference makers that can takeover the game on both ends of the court

Last edited:

Just Swaggy

West I would say the Jazz. I have one one of the deepest teams in the league, and I know how to manipulate these DCs. History has shown not to mess with us in the playoffs.

In the East it really could be anyone, but i’ll go with the Knicks. They improved a lot this year, and Tatum is just a force of nature. Really balanced team.

Last edited:

Foreman

Jazz out west since they've been on top and nothings really changed for them.
East is a tossup but my early prediction is the Celtics since they have a good scoring backcourt and great defensive frontcourt

notail

East: Celtics with the strong defensive duo in the front court and Mobley as a scorer. Also they have collier and cade

West: I like Jazz in that they have a good scoring 1,2,3 with multiple options at PG which is the most important position

SoftLettuce

East: Nets are clearly the best team and RJ Barrett is here to prove the haters wrong!

West: Jazz on a repeat tour, but the Nets are going to be a huge roadblock!!!! Desmond Bane is a baller, though.

leflop

East: The nets have had an impressive record and I believe in Klingan and Broome

West: I like the warriors, Davis is still insane and I think Harper is the real deal

Kings

Ty
West: right now the answer is for sure the Sacramento kings. Just kidding I like golden state here with AD and impressive guard play

East with the arrival of collier I like Boston here

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
East: Easily the 76ers, there is no better shot blocking duo in the league than Kalkbrenner and Onyenso. Jaylen Brown and Domantas Sabonis are on a mission to bring a championship to the city of Philadelphia.

West: It's the Warriors year, the Jazz are going to fumble their chances away. The unibrow will lead them to the finals, where they will fall to the almighty 76ers.

Swope

Staff member
Heat in the East. So much firepower from the perimeter

warriors in west. Just enough star power with great role players to have a well rounded team

BradS4President

Magicians
I’m going to go with the Sixers in the East as they have two good scorers in Brown and Sabonis, and they have great rim protectors. Also a very sound pg

in the west im going with the Jazz. Desmond Bane is a great scorer and he complimented by a lot of great pieces

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Knicks - crazy good backcourt and Lofton is solid

Jazz - west is kinda wide open but I expect them to keep adding and they are similar to last year

Nate

Staff member
West - Have to go with the Jazz. Defending champions and not much has changed for them or the West period.

East - Celtics. They've developed a super strong youth core that will click.

Snypes89

West: Trail Blazers because that’s my team and we got to the conference finals last year

East: Heat for the offense from the guards

Status
Not open for further replies.