Sim 1 (S31)

Swope

Staff member
For $3M, give me your BSL top 5 prospects rankings!

Hooper

1. Evan Mobley
2. Paolo Banchero
3. Boogie Fland
4. "Kaleb Glenn"
5. Robert Swift

Foreman

1. Fland
2. Kessler
3. Paolo
4. Bronny
5. Cade

I don't think Mobley is still considered a prospect, but if he is then he's 1

Cloud

Staff member
1. Trevor Keels (Hardest position in the game to get legit production from is my reasoning and still has some pot to grow and can play PG with A def)
2. Walker Kessler (Going to be a complete force in every aspect for a long time, he's nasty)
3. Johnuel Fland (Highest upside pot wise and already productive but I value the current production a little more right now)
4. Cade Cunningham (Basically Bron Jr. however this build doesn't usually lead to a lot of championship titles, still great to have though he's sweet)
5. Jaden Springer(Again similar reasoning to Keels, super legit SG is rare and he's really nice and still has room to grow, also can play SF or PG)

Xxplayerxx23

1- Fland. 99 pot. Has everything you want, good handles good jump shot good quickness. He’s a beast
2- keels dude blew the fuck up. Dudes an animal
3- WCJ- I mean brooks just did phenomenal getting him for Vonleh. Really good young cheap big in a league that doesn’t have many
4-Kessler similar to WCJ. Blocks shots didn’t do much this tc but still a beast
5-Cade. Sure he still has pot solid all around can do it all solidZ not a star yet but on his wayb

Kings

Ty
Fland looks like another game changing PG for the next decade if he has an insane arc

Trevor Keels elite defender with elite scoring, as his career goes with some development in efficiency and handling he will be game breaking

Walker Kessler - elite scorer, defender and very solid on the glass. He will make Minnesota very happy when they transition to competing.

Cade Cunningham - good scorer from three with good handles and passing ability, above average rebounder at his position and as his handles develop he could be a very versatile weapon

Jaden Springer - good scorer with the potential to be elite, strong defensively and on the glass. A very nice weapon from outside. A little biased but I love him.

VCJ - he just deserves to be on this list. Elite bigs in this league aren’t common