Sim 1 (S31)

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Fland - 99 pot with his existing base means he’s the next great PG in the file. Skies the limit for him

Keels - No idea how much pot he has left but he’s already a borderline elite wing. His blow up was crazy

Cade - He still has some issues with TOs and efficiency, but has all the tools to be a very nice all around wing

Kessler - Not sure how much higher his ceiling is, but he’s already a top 5 shot blocker so will be a huge asset for any team he’s on

Bronny - He’s still pretty raw, but he has to be the only thing making the Raptors win games. If his handles get a little better he should be a very nice PG

HM to VCJ and Paolo, they almost don’t feel like specs anymore to me

brooks

Thunder
Fland - 99 pot with his existing base means he’s the next great PG in the file. Skies the limit for him

Keels - No idea how much pot he has left but he’s already a borderline elite wing. His blow up was crazy

Cade - He still has some issues with TOs and efficiency, but has all the tools to be a very nice all around wing

Kessler - Not sure how much higher his ceiling is, but he’s already a top 5 shot blocker so will be a huge asset for any team he’s on

Bronny - He’s still pretty raw, but he has to be the only thing making the Raptors win games. If his handles get a little better he should be a very nice PG

HM to VCJ and Paolo, they almost don’t feel like specs anymore to me
Keels a 4th year player but VCJ not a spec anymore 👀

aussietin

I have absolutely no idea, so I'll name the 5 youngest players on my team:

1. A.J. Griffin Jr.
2. Franz Wagner
3. Anthony Roberts
4. Buddy Boeheim
5. Gary Trent Jr.

... my team has no prospects

Xxplayerxx23

I have absolutely no idea, so I'll name the 5 youngest players on my team: