Sim 1 (S3)

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1. Dame D.O.L.L.A - The ultimate leader, the most clutch player in the league, super reliable because he doesn't miss games and he's loyal to his team. Everything you could want in a player, but the Trail Blazers haven't put good enough pieces around him.

2. Russ - He averages a triple double, what more can you say? He's the ultimate competitor, he has an old school level of intensity. He raises every team he's been on to another level.

3. The Beard - I guess I'd call him a point guard, but point guard has a loose definition. Best scorer in the game by far. He would be higher if he was a better teammate, but he is a head case.

4. CP3 - Even at 36 he deserves to be this high on the list. He's a great leader and can takeover a game still. Clippers Chris Paul kind of sucked, but he has grown a lot since then and he's able to uplift a team now.

5. Curry - The most overrated player in basketball. Can't deny his shooting ability and handles, but he's nothing without Klay, KD and Draymond. He benefits from having maybe the best GM in basketball. He's also the cringiest player in basketball.

HM 6. Luka - He is fat and slow. But he can certainly score, pass and rebound. Big time underachiever.

HM 7. Kylie Irving - Would only top a "Biggest Diva" list.

AiRuPtHeRe™

1. Steph Curry - He's been unreal this season. He's playing with a bunch of bums and carrying them on a nightly basis.
2. Damian Lillard - mans a bucket. Mans gotta go to another team though. No one cares enough about Portland.
3. James Harden - he’s a PG in my eyes.
4. Luka - unbelievable young talent. Makes the craziest shots from 3. Love his game overall.
5. Westbrook - Mr Triple Double. Gotta show him his respect this season. Helping a meh Wizards team to a potential playoff spot. (Word to Beal too)