Sim 1 (S3)

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, who are the top 5 point guards this season in the NBA (2021 Real Life) and why?

daulten780

1. Curry don't need to explain
2. CP3 - the point god continues to dominate with his decision making and as a floor general making the suns one of the best teams in the league
3. Westbrook- I am a massive WB hater but besides his early play this season he has been incredible and with Lillard slumping, I'll put Russell over him.
4. Kyrie
5. Lillard

Foreman

1. Curry, has kept the Warriors relevant
2. CP3, has a lotto team from last year as a top team in the west
3. Westbrook, call it Stat padding, call it whatever you want, he's helping the Wizards win games and with a healthy Beal, they can compete with any team in the league.
4. Lillard, was being considered for MVP at one point. Seems like that is over with, but he's been solid all year.
5. Luka, Mavericks would be nothing without him

NCツ

1 curry obviously
2 CP3 point gawdddddd getting the Suns into the playoff picture
3 Russ Westbrook, if “stat padding triple doubles” was easy why doesn’t everybody do it
4 lamelo rookie of the year and future mvp. Giving the hornets franchise hope for the first time since the Alonzo mourning rookie campaign
5 luka, for diversity purposes

FortsonBass

1) Curry - putting the team on his back to the play-in in spite of his coaching, bad teammates.
2) Dončić - carried Mavs through Covid struggles, KP missing many games, and his 3PT% and defense is up this season.
3) Lillard - like Curry, putting the team on his back through similar issues.
4) CP3 - turned Suns into a real contender and he’s the OG point gawd.
5) Kyrie - averaging almost 50/40/90 and looks the best he has since 16/17 season.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
1 Steph goat
2 Luka still so young and mega talented. Was one of the most dominant players in the league at times
3 dame just never really gets the help he deserves. Drags the blazers year after year
4 cp3 has changed the Suns culture around quickly and has had one of the best seasons of his great career
5 westbrook I hate his game and don’t think he’s ever gonna win a championship but he’s played really well this year

Cloud

Staff member
Curry - Just absurd the things he’s doing offensively to carry that JV team to play-in game contention

Dame - Was playing MVP caliber ball for a good stretch and kept the Blazers afloat with some major injuries

Luka - Mavs would be dead in the water without him, started off the season out of shape and shooting poorly, where the Mavs gave away a lot of games, gonna end up costing them in seeding but he’s worked hard to battle back and be an absolute killer and he’s been great in the clutch

Kyrie - Just a wizard with the ball when he’s mentally stable enough to show up to work. Almost impossible to guard him with his shot making and ball handling abilities. He’s been really dynamic this year.

Russ - As much as I dislike him, I can’t deny his greatness. He started the year off poorly, because he was playing with a torn quad... but he’s now obviously playing the best basketball in his life, throwing down monster triple doubles every night, willing a dogshit Wizards team back from the dead, and is now leading the league in clutch scoring

HM: CP3 - The MVP talk is rather tone deaf because the Suns were a playoff team last year if Ayton doesn’t go get himself suspended and a few other bad breaks, but he is playing

Xxplayerxx23

Curry - just unreal right now can’t believe what he’s doing with limited talent around him
Luka- ditto to curry, mavs lotto would be a thing if he wasn’t amazing
Dame- he’s unbelievable. Has more talent around him than curry and probably Luka but he’s been unreal last few months
Paul- really done a nice jump with an up and coming team. Lot of young talent seems to elevate teams everywhere he goes of late
Westbrook- don’t love him but can’t deny how good he’s been. After a slow start the triple doubles are super impressive and now they’re winning more games with a team that’s just him and Beal. If they get in the playoffs they’re going home round 1 still though panic.

Panic!

Westbrook - carrying team
Curry - can shoot
Lillard- can also shoot
Harden - team is better when he plays
CP3 - MVP

The Godfather

Curry- continues to perform at all time great level
Westbrook - just a machine like performer turn him on and watch him work
Luka - his length and skills make him a star at the position and really hard to contain
CP3 - needs a final dot on his Bio but many wonder if he is an I before team player still hard to drop him below #3
Dame - surrounded by a lot of skilled players but the Man has been the Main Man for most the season
kyrie- his skills with the ball are top of the list for sure ..maybe the best atm ball handler of his generation

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Curry - no explanation needed
Luka - as good as it gets
CP3 - has really taken the suns to the next level. Has been eye opening to watch
Russ- his second half of the season has been vintage Russ
Harden - if he didn’t get hurt I believe he’s firmly in the discussion for MVP with how great his game has been in Brooklyn

stephenlion

always love pass 1st pg so...

cp3..one of the best pg, future HOF
rubio great pass vision great defender and great teammate to play with
curry amd dame --> both clutch as hell
westy--> gotta respect him triple double avg ability

Username

the best
Curry - carrying that warriors team on his back and having one of his best seasons

Cp3 dude went to the Suns all of a sudden they’re the first seed in the west

Kyrie - dude gets whatever he wants. I swear whenever I watch the nets he always makes some super wild shots.

Russ - he’s slept on, for sure. I know we all have clowned him at some point for being a cancer but man he’s got heart and he plays very hard, still very good.

Luka - mans carries the mavs on his back every night and he’s a great all around player on offense

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
1. Curry - No real need to explain this one. Putting the team on his back
2. CP3 - I thought he was washed, I was wrong. He's carrying the Suns
3. Dame - In a similar position to Curry and he has ice in his veins
4. Luka - Pretty crazy that people have been ripping on him and saying he's taken a step back this year when he's basically putting up MVP caliber numbers
5. Westbrook - For all the hate he gets, dude's a triple double machine

Catdude

1. Curry - dude has been insane and has literally carried the warriors to the play in
2. Lillard - dude was doing some MVP shit this season.
3. Luka - he basically is the heart of that mav's team. dude is crazy
4. CP3 - i love the CP3 narrative this season. Everyone counted him out and look at what he's doing on the Suns
5. Kyrie - Has some of the best handles in the league. Can score from anywhere

notail

1. Stephen Curry - one of the rare players who makes the game look so easy
2. Damian Lillard - the next PG who does things like Curry but not as well
3. Luka Doncic - best all around PG and only a sophomore at that. the maturity and leadership he brings is invaluable
4. CP3 - Can't deny the Chris Paul effect in how he thwarted the always underperforming Suns into top of the competitive West
5. Westbrook - most athletic PG there is. we can say his stats are padded all we want, but averaging triple-double multiple seasons is HOF worthy regardless of what team you're on. He's just not the leader or a core player you'd want for a ship team

LukaSZN

1. Curry - The efficiency despite dependency is unreal.
2. Luka - He's a better all-around player than Lillard. Offense is near a wash but Luka is playable on D and Dame is one of the five worst defenders at his position.
3. Harden - A touch better shooter than Luka, a tad more predictable than anyone else on this list. Talent wise he's probably #2 but I'm going to go 3 due to age, time off, and playoff blunders.
4. Dame - Inconsistent at times, terrible on D, but elite gunner with a penchant for big moments.
5. Paul - Smartest player in the game, I think. Knows the best look for the team at all times. Despite age and size he's still a guy people think could be in the MVP RACE,

mngopher35

1. Curry - such an elite shot and creator for his team with defenses focused in
2. Luka - Such an elite playmaker for being so young and can score at will too
3. Dame - Elite scorer who always seems to turn it up a little in key situations
4. CP3 - He is on the decline is only reason I have him this low and you could argue a bit higher still even at his age
5. Westbrook - Triple Double machine and Washington has been playing better

Harden I consider SG

cavsfan817

Staff member
1. Steph -- Absolutely unreal that he's having a better season than when he was the unanimous MVP. The Warriors would easily be the worst team in the league without him night in and night out. He's willing them to victories at an absurd rate.

2. Harden -- Night and day with the Nets when he plays vs when he doesn't. He would be the MVP frontrunner had he not gone down with injury this season. The most efficient season of his career and he's been a true point guard for them.

3. Dame -- Elite one way player and I think he's a better offensive player than Luka, so I give him the nod over him here. He doesn't have the counting stats that Luka has, but I prefer his offensive game more and he's the most money player in crunch time in the league.

4. Luka -- Obviously one of the best young stars in the league. His defense is a real hindrance, but it has improved. He has more of a command over the offense from a LeBron-like perspective, but his shooting has been up and down (more up than down lately). It feels like placing him 4th on this list is a slight to him, but I think it more just shows that the league is in a great spot for point guards.

5. CP3 -- The oldest on the list, but probably one of the bet basketball minds we've ever seen (if not the best). His game has somehow aged like fine-wine. He has been able to propel Phoenix into not just the playoffs, but to the top of the league vying for the #1 seed.

Kings

Ty
Curry - MVP caliber season on a meh team. They go from a top ten offense to one of the worst in the league without him on the court.

Lillard - another exceptional season on a meh team. Wanna see him get a shot at a ring

Harden - Unreal scorer and distributor

CP3 - Having an exceptional season and took Phoenix to the top

Luka - too good though I wanna put Fox here

Westbrook is a walking triple double every night he should get some recognition too