Sim 1 (S27)

Swope

Staff member
It’s Election Day and the news stations have been showing their projections all night.

For $3M, look 5 seasons into the future (2026-27 season) and project the BSL’s All-League 1st Team with a 6th man and give some insight to your thought process.

Last edited:

Hooper

KAT - obvious
Paolo Banchero - there are no good PFs listed as PF, and Paolo should be a #1 pick teen next year who fits the bill
Ant Edwards - lucky Tatum is listed at SG
Jayson Tatum - first team and all defense
Marko Guduric - Kyrie, Kemba, Steph will be gone. The taint of Frank will never rub off with how young Marko is

Sixth Man: Ayton - will be second best player in the league at this point, but KAT

AiRuPtHeRe™

Center - KAT. He’ll be 30 but should still retain majority of his production. Easy choice here.
PF: Zion Williamson. Will be 26 and is likely still loaded with potential. Should be an easy 20/10 by then.
SF: Jayson Tatum - already has multiple all league first teams. That won’t change at 28.
SG: Jordan Poole - Going out on the limb with this one. He’s 23, the scoring is there. Give him a good TC or so and he may shock some people.
PG - Luke Doncic. Easy choice here.

6th Man -DeAndre Ayton, monster of a big man. would be over KAT if he blocked more shots.

SoftLettuce

C: KAT. Best player in the league now, and for the foreseeable future.
PF: Probs Zion, but I'm not sure tbh. Zion has a shot to be real nice.
SF: Ant. Didn't have a great TC but still is an elite spec with good ratings, and he's still only 20.
SG: Tatum. Prodigal son out here eating in Cleveland. One of the best players in the league.
PG: Luka. I think he edges out fox, but he still has some TO problems. But he's giving you enough of everything else that it probs doesn't matter.

6th Man: Fox. Guards are more important and he's elite already, with a good couple TCs left over still.

LukaSZN

C: KAT - Yea. I mean..
PF: Sort of bleak at PF. I think Zion is going to suck. Does PJ Washington have pot? Brandon Clarke might be the answer if he's in a place where gets to keep scoring. FBB loves points/blocks. If he had more pot he'd be the easy answer. Maybe to Hooper's point Paolo or someone will be dope.
SF: Deni Avdija. Field isn't any good and I think Deni has about a 50/50 shot with Edwards. Edwards way better athletics but Deni's base skill wise might be higher.
SG: Luka. I know he's technically a PG but he's actually playing and going to play SG. (*Whispers, he should get moved back to SF now and he'd be the best wing at either spot for the next decade.)
PG: Man this is the hardest one, I'm sort of out on Fox. Shooting is too important. Marko will only be 31... D Lo 30... I might actually go Tyler "Boost" Herro who looks like an absolute sniper with no real liabilities at the moment.

Sixth Man: Ayton - I thin kthis was the easiest pick. Him and KAT both seem like easy pillars moving forward.

Catdude

C: I know KAT is getting all the love, but I'm gonna go with Ayton. He's 23 right now and is doing 25ppg and 16rpg. The sky's the limit for this young man. He's already A A- with def/reb, I think he surpasses KAT by then.
PF: I suppose maybe Zion? I'm not sure who the other young PF's are. So its his to lose.
SF: Anthony Edwards. He's being stifled in Houston and needs to be a #1 option somewhere. In 5 seasons he will be.
SG: Def Tatum. He's 23 and already has multiple all-league 1st awards
PG: TYRESE MAXEY BABY!!!! He's got 5 years to develop and by then will be at peak power. But also honestly its hard to predict PG because there are a lot of elite PGs in the league.

6th: I'll throw it to Luka. He has been unleashed this season.

CLB3

C:KAT: Probably the best player in the league or close to it and is still real young
PF: Zion: Looks like he could be a monster someday, still has a ways to to go.
SF: Jayson Tatum: Still only 23 and already has 2 1st teams under his belt
SG: RJ Barrett: Hoping he blossoms into a big time scorer. Already B A- scorer with 85 pot left.
PG: Kyrie Irving: Should still be good enough to dominate this league, even 5 years from now.

6th man: Tyler Herro: Looks insane already and has 80 pot left. He'll be putting up 26+ppg by the end of this year

Hooper

C:KAT: Probably the best player in the league or close to it and is still real young
PF: Zion: Looks like he could be a monster someday, still has a ways to to go.
SF: Jayson Tatum: Still only 23 and already has 2 1st teams under his belt
SG: RJ Barrett: Hoping he blossoms into a big time scorer. Already B A- scorer with 85 pot left.
PG: Kyrie Irving: Should still be good enough to dominate this league, even 5 years from now.

6th man: Tyler Herro: Looks insane already and has 80 pot left. He'll be putting up 26+ppg by the end of this year
Hard to tell who is more shameless between josh picking Deni over Ant and you picking 3 of your players. It's close

Swope

Staff member
C: KAT, for sure. He’s arguably the top player in the league now and not going anywhere. Ayton right on his heels.

PF: Zion. It should be Zion, no doubt. Has the makings of a star if he can keep those turnovers in check. Someone to watch here is his teammate Evan Mobley.

SF: Anthony Edwards. It should no doubt be Ant, even if he doesn’t explode to the heights he still can. He’s well rounded and still loaded with potential.

SG: RJ Barrett. I’m going to be optimistic here, even with RJ not living up to his ratings as of now. He’s still got a high potential and looks to end up being a wing down the line in Cleveland.

PG: DeAaron Fox. Some have begun to give up on Fox, but he’s not going anywhere. He’s still very young and will continue to improve.

6th Man: Luka Doncic. He can basically produce at any position and isn’t exactly a great defender anywhere. He could easily be the starting SG for this group but I like the idea of plugging him in all over to maximize production.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
C: KAT - no brainer here. Best player in the league for the next 5 years at least

PF: Joel Embiid - Not a ton of great PFs in the league, and I think Zion is the only obvious contender for this spot. Embiid came in with high potential at 22, so he shouldn't be dying any time soon, and he's definitely the best PF in the league right now. This could also be someone who isn't the league yet, but that feels risky to bet on.

SF: Anthony Edwards - He took a step back this year, but he still has all the pieces to be an elite wing. If he doesn't use his potential, he could flop, but he has enough TCs that luck is on his side.

SG: Luka Doncic - I know he's currently a PG on the index, but long term he's a wing unless his handles get way better (in which case he'll be the best PG, and maybe the best player in the league). After breaking out this season, there's no reason he can't be a 30 PPG scorer in the future if we continues to improve.

PG: Tyler Herro - We now know that he has 80 pot, and he's already an excellent shooter and reliable passer. He feels the safest to best on of the available options. This is a tight race, and it hurts me to not list Fox here, but Herro is a better shooter and has higher potential.

6th man: Ayton - Another no brainer, he's the second best player in the league

Username

the best
C: KAT. He’s only 25 right now, by 30 he should be at his peak if he’s not already there.
PF: Joel Embiiid. I think he’s the best power forward not named AD, but I think AD will have fallen off by then. Don’t see anyone else possibly taking this except Zion if he has some good TCs.
SF: Anthony Edwards. I don’t think anyone else could take this spot besides Tatum, but I don’t think Tatum will get much better than he is now and Ant still has plenty of pot and a lot to work with.
SG: Luka Doncic. He has been unleashed, he looks like a top 10 player for the next 10 years if his turnovers stay under control.
PG: Tyler Herro - apparently he has 80 pot and he’s already a shooter so I think he’ll be one of these 30/9 pgs we got eventually.

6th man: DeAndre Ayton. After KAT it’s Ayton, and then a p large gap in between the next best center. He’s still pretty young so I don’t see him falling off in 5 seasons.

Panic!

C: KAT - He can score and defend. He'll be great.
PF: Joel Embiid - Not a lot of great PFs. But he's proven with a WCF appearance.
SF: Isaac Okoro - He can score inside and out and has
SG: Luka Doncic - Needs to get turnovers down. But has so much potential. He will be good.
PG: Josh Giddey - Needs to get turnovers down. But he has so much potential. He will be good.
6th: DeAndre Ayton - Can be Best big in the league without KAT.

brooks

Thunder
C: Ayton - only reason I’m slotting him here at center is because I believe KAT should be stretched down to PF for optimal production. Ayton is an animal in his own right as well.

PF: KAT - no brainer. Can do literally everything and I’d run him at PF to take advantage of likely strength discrepancies and pump up the 3pt shooting.

SF: Ant - any other option here is wrong. Ant is head and shoulders above any other wing 5 years from now. Crazy to think otherwise.

SG: Luka - he’s a star already, just at the least impactful postion. Will need to have low TO PG and post to minimize the effect of his handles.

PG: Marko - y’all crazy to think it’s not Marko. He’s a legitimate star and the only reason he doesn’t have the awards is because he doesn’t average 1-2 more apg. He’s unstoppable on offense and a really good defender.

6th Man - Zion -wildcard here. Hoping that Zion becomes an ANIMAL that can play SF/PF/C and absolutely eat on offense. Needs to drop TOs, but he looks good.

notail

C: KAT: best but now and will be later
PF: embiid. Big who can stretch the floor to score and rebound. I don’t see him declining by then
SF: Tatum. On the fence between him and ant but Tatum has a better build for fbb. Efficient outside scoring and defense
SG; Luka. His TO issues are less as a SG and he becomes an all around Lebron type of player at SG
PG; Marko. Saturated PG market but the big three will be out of the picture putting marko up top

6th man: Ayton because he’ll be the next big man that’s as good as KAT

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
C: KAT. Best big in the league easily, no question about it.
PF: Zion. Being that Foreman has him chances are this won’t happen but he definitely has the best shot. Similar build to embiid but his potential was probably a bit higher.
SF: Anthony Edwards. Dude is going to be a sick sweet army knife for years to come. Potential I’d also still very high
SG: Luka. Any other answer is very very wrong. This could also be at PG if he continues to improve. His potential is still extremely high for a dude in his 5th year and his handles had a great TC.
PG: marko. Superstar PG that has age on his side compared to the others

6th man: Ayton. Dude is an all around force. Someone I’d love to have as a building block. Would be #1 at C if KAT played PF

The Godfather

C George Papagiannis- he just getting better and better and better
PF Embiid - all around big with unique skill set for the position complementing his overall game.
SF - Ant.. bolded because he is the best option here no doubt about it
SG- Luka..can score and TOs won't be as much an issue at the 2
PG Marko..we saw enough of this dude in playoffs and will only get better

6th man KAT- cause I can see him cheesing > at 6th vs 5.. he is > than Papagiannis BUT I think more valuable as the 6th

Foreman

C: KAT - As others said, he's one of the best, if not the best, player in the league.
PF: Zion - I'm set up to run a balanced offense and he could average 20/10ish as a rookie. Still should have mid to upper 80s pot (haven't scouted) and has plenty of room to grow.
SF: Ant - Wings have been a weak point in this league for a while, and Ant isn't going to lose his top spot anytime soon.
SG: Ja Morant - Turnovers will be too much of an issue at PG so when the eventual move to SG comes, he'll be a mid 20s PPG scorer with the rest of his statline filling out nicely.
PG: Marko - Will be getting older but the damage was done on his build and whoever has him will enjoy the benefits for years to come.

6th Man: Ayton - He's a guarantee for 2nd team center for many years to come and will probably flip flop with KAT some years on the 1st team

hokeyrules

C: KAT. Everyone is picking him.
PF: Zion Williamson. Once again almost everyone is picking him
SF: Jayson Tatum he has won a lot of first teams so far so will likely continue
SG: Luka Doncic once again almost everyone is picking him
PG - Marko - honestly just picked him because more people picked him over other names

6th man - Ayton because surprise surprise the majority is picking him as well.

I follow the leaders

Xxplayerxx23

C- Towns Duh. Sucks unless he escapes Detroit he’ll never win anything
PF Embiid- really think he’s got everything you want. He should be really good for a long time.
SF Jayson Tatum- Should put up really good stats going forward. Should still have some pot left
SG Luka- he’s a superstar. Puts up stats at a position where there isn’t that much there. Should compete for mvp for a long time
Pg marko. The trend is Star PGs don’t seem to die down. Would have picked curry but he’ll be 38 so likely done. Expect marko to be like Steph at 33-36

sixth man. Ayton he’s so good. May even bebetter than towns minus the blocks.