Sim 1 S19

Eberlicious

For 3M

Who is your favorite superhero and why?

If you don't like superheroes, who is your favorite fictional character, and why?

SoftLettuce

Batman. He has the best lore, best catalogue of villains and story arcs, and he is in the best fictional city in any comics. Gotham City is elite. The Dark Knight trilogy is elite, and The Batman was elite. Easy answer for me.

Panic!

My favorite superhero is Drax. Because he looks like a villain but he is a hero.

Kings

Ty
Growing up was definitely Spider-Man, the cartoons and comics made the movies that more enjoyable. Been sleeping on heroes lately

brooks

Thunder
Spider-Man. Has a wide array of powers and isn’t some weird ass rich/alien/asshole. Spidey is cool.
They need new hero’s fwiw.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Not sure if he's my favorite, but I loved the Punisher. I just love a good anti-hero. It helps that the recent marvel series for both Daredevil and the Punisher were incredible.

Nate

Staff member
Jesus Christ. He is the only real superhero to have ever walked this earth.

He’s also my favorite fictional character as well.

Swope

Staff member
Not a huge superhero guy but Batman has been the coolest during my lifetime. Spidey was cool for a hot second but the Dark Knight trilogy was epic. Also enjoyed the new one.

I think what I like most about him is the storylines with the villains

The Godfather

Superman and The Hulk 💯

Grew up watching Superman on TV and love the man of steel
.Hulk kind of cook how a lab mistake gives a Doc superpowers....

Emac

I really like a bunch but I’d probably go with Batman. It’s interesting how Bruce Wayne is the mask and Batman is actually him. He’s got the best villains to fight against and interesting characters to work with. Plus the outfit, the batmobile in all of its iterations, and Gotham are just cool.

Cloud

Staff member
Have always thought superheros were major nerd shit, the only ones I know are the obvious Batman, Superman, Spider-Man types and I don’t like any of it. The dark knight movie was good, that’s all I’ve ever seen though. The Joker movie was very good too, but those are like, cultural movies that are bigger than just the “superhero” thing I feel.

The Grinch was a pretty good fictional character if I had to go in like a somewhat adjacent realm. If you opened this up to like tv show fictional you can get into like Walter White or Omar from the wire etc. Loved Harry Potter books and movies too but Idek who my favorite character would’ve been really. I guess like maybe Ragnar from Vikings or Uhtred from last kingdom would be like “fictional” characters loosely based off a real historical figure that I personally identified with more. Probably the best I’ve got here

Last edited:

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
I'm a massive Marvel nerd. I love that they tied the MCU together and made all these past movies/avengers into a gigantic plot line of movies strung together. I have always been a series > movie guys and the Marvel movies have become a series in movie formats. Obviously some superhero shit is corny and that is entirely unavoidable given the genre of super heroes and super powers but I truly nerd out over following the direction these movies are going and each new one I see leads me to speculate on the future direction of the next movies.

I haven't seen the new one yet, but I'm a huge Dr. Strange guy. I went into the first Strange movie having no clue who it was and thinking I wouldn't be a fan but watched it strictly because it was part of the 'series'. It is easily one of my favorite MCU movies now, and every other movie Strange is a major role in has been fantastic, in my opinion.

I am a fan of most of the characters to be fair, the list of ones I'm not a fan of is much shorter. Never loved Black widow and Hawkeye, both kind of useless 'superheroes' relative to the others from a power standpoint and I always felt like it was kind of a plot hole that one of or both of them don't just die immediately in half the major battles considering they are such pussies compared to some of the others. Hawkeye series swayed me a bit on him as a character and I actually kind of liked that show.

Just started watching Moon Knight and first episode caught my interest. Always curious to see how/if they work in the new faces and speculating on how major of a role they will have going forward.

Xxplayerxx23

I’m a huge marvel guy. I love all of them. It’s between Spiderman/Thor I think I like Thor a little better his powers are cool and he’s funny. His solo movies kinda suck but he’s awesome in avengers.

Username

the best
Gonna go with Spider-Man, for nostalgic reasons since I grew up on the Tobey McGuire movies.

I just love his powers tbh. The spidey senses, the agility, webs, and his strength are sick

hokeyrules

Spioder-Man

Loved watching the 1960s and 1990 cartoons. Not to mention he has some really cool costumes in many of the newer integrations

notail

I'm between Wolverine and Captain America. Wolverine is as manly as a hero can get and he's not an overpowered superhero as in he still feels pain despite having supernatural healing abilities but he fights through it. CA started with a frail body and comes out with superhuman stregnth, but he still trained to obtain his fighting abilities.