Sim 1 (S1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, if you had to trade situations with any GM, would would it be and why?

Xxplayerxx23

Curry or cloud. All in. Get an early ring or two would be cool. Nobody’s situation really jumps out to me besides that

Catdude

Either the Clippers because they have Wemby and look poised to tank this first season at least. Or the Wolves because they've got a nice one-two punch of Lillard and Butler.

cavsfan817

Staff member
Under the radar, but I really like the Trail Blazers and what they are putting together. Young core situated around Giannis. Brought in Jrue to stabilize the backcourt and they've got a defensive stopper to go with Brunson and his scoring ability. They look like they could be a 2nd tier contender to make things frisky come playoff time because they can do a lot with their lineup. My one concern is OG. He's great for their situation currently, but will they be able to keep him long-term with all of the money committed to the rest of the team for several seasons and already fighting the hard cap? Time will tell. But they've got a nice looking team now and in the future and they have some moves that can still be made.

Hooper

Surprised no one has picked the Suns. Gopher has Zion who is the most dominant offensive player in the league and Maxey who is the same age and the most efficient PG in the league. Maxey is also one of the only low TO guys out there at the PG slot. Adams is also a dominant cost controlled big. For me, that is easily the most sustainable competitor in the BSL. Would love to have that roster.

Snypes89

Torn between Clippers and being able to build around Wemby, or the Wolves because of Dame and Butler. I think if it were long term I’d like to have Clippers and Wemby, but Wolves would be fun to have right away.

notail

easy answer would be wemby and clippers because of his potential and you can tank to build around him. I also like pistons with cp3/kd and brok trio to compete for a year or two

Cloud

Staff member
Nobody, we all got the chance to build things the way we see it, I’m happy with my situation, I built what I wanted. That’s not to say there aren’t other nice situations, that’s not what I’m saying, but I’m doing what I intended to do.

Just Swaggy

It’s either the Wolves or Clippers with wemby. Other than that i’m contend with what we have.

Username

the best
Wouldn’t trade teams with anybody considering we had a draft and I had a pretty high pick. Love our team too

BradS4President

Magicians
We did a draft so I don’t think I would want to trade situations with anyone, but if I had to choose I would say the Wolves because they have Timelord, as well as two other guys that are really good at putting the ball in the hoop

mngopher35

Wolves would be my choice if forced to choose a different situation. Obvious reason being I’m a homer that wants my team. More to the actual point of the question I think they are most likely to win this year. It looks like a great situation to win a ring or two and then get to have fun with a fresh rebuild.

CLB3

I'd go with Gopher and the suns. I screwed up and didn't even see Zion on the file, and my biggest target in the 2nd round was Maxey.

Status
Not open for further replies.