Sim 1 S&U (S8)

LukaSZN

For 3M

If you were going to add one question to the GM survey, what would it be? (YOU CANNOT CHOOSE THE SAME QUESTION AS ANYONE BEFORE YOU.)

Cloud

Staff member
I was talking about this the other day but I think some sort of MIP (Most Improved Player) award being implemented would be cool, one of the commishes can add it to the players awards section on the player page and we can vote on it after the season or whatever but we could add it to the survey for preseason picks of that award... or we could use the surgery to decide who last seasons MIP was or something idk

notail

I want to have a survey question about rookies and who we think has the best future? Who do we think is going to be a bust.

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What team needs to make a move the most desperately and what should it be?

Mooseknuckle

Would mind more individual questions instead of like “DPOY” I would wanna see like...Who is the best Shotblocker,Rebounder,Etc...

Also would like to add a seasonal GM Ranking to it.

NCツ

Maybe a voting section for teams who had the best off season and worst off season ranked 1-5

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
A “How are the commishes doing” comment section would be entertaining

Catdude

If you had to create a dream team with players in the league, what would the starting lineup be? (There would have to be a salary limit to this. Or maybe not.)