Sim 1 S&U (S5)

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1. Which team had the best off-season and why?
Clippers - they have the deepest team in the league currently esp after adding Kawhi and Jokic.
2. Which team had the worst off-season and why?
Lakers - filled with eh contracts that hurts their flexibility and no bench. Trading jokic and losing CP3 hurt. Still don’t get why he ever traded Middleton.
3. A lot of teams have a plethora of future first-round picks out, which team is that going to be most detrimental to and why?
Pelicans. Their team is strapped currently cap wise and Henny has his blinders on like he always does for what is actually a good vs bad player. Jrue is gonna hold them back drastically
4. Did you have any sim one scaries and what were they? If not which stood out to you around the league?
No scaries really as I’ve ultimatey been testing out DCs the first two sims to see what works and what doesn’t. Now with Zion I’m a little more confident on what we can/should run in the future. Will be fun.
5. What is the multi-year outlook for your team?
With the acquisition of Zion I think we can easily be a championship contender within the next two seasons. The addition of a PG will go a long way for us but Zion, PBJ, TDJ, Bassey are all really freaking nice young players. Ultimately, we only traded two of our own picks so I won’t have to worry about forcing contention upon the team if we have a bad offseason.