Sim 1 S&U (S5)

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
TO CLAIM $3.0M

A. You must've posted a sim 1 DC.

B. Answer the following questions thoroughly.

1. Which team had the best off-season and why?
2. Which team had the worst off-season and why?
3. A lot of teams have a plethora of future first-round picks out, which team is that going to be most detrimental to and why?
4. Did you have any sim one scaries and what were they? If not which stood out to you around the league?
5. What is the multi-year outlook for your team?

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'd say the Clippers had the best off-season. Any time you're able to go out and add a player like Kawhi Leonard to an already solid young core, you're off to a good start. Goga was actually a really underrated pick-up for them too. He's a great big whose still on his rookie deal, so he gives them a lot of flexibility for this year. I will say I didn't love the Jokic move, I think he's a real liability, we'll see if Cloud actually sticks with him. The Clippers definitely are a top team but I'm not convinced they're the team to beat out West.

It's not because of the moves they made, but it's just more so that the Trail Blazers are still sitting on a core that's looking really rough right now. I thought Emac was making all of the good little moves right off the bat this league and was putting out a really competitive team. Now his conservative strategy is coming back to bite him as he has Damian Lillard and C.J. McCollum on massive contracts and they added Thon Maker to start at center and that's about as underwhelming as it gets. I'm not really sure what Emac is doing anymore.

3. A lot of teams have a plethora of future first-round picks out, which team is that going to be most detrimental to and why?
I think the go-to answer here is going to be the Pelicans because most people look at Henny as pretty incompetent right now. But I'm going to throw another name in the ring, not because they're incompetent, but because some unfortunate bad breaks happened. That team is the Bucks and that GM is Username. I think the Bucks are in a bit of trouble with all their picks being out like they are. I think in the short-term they're finally in a spot where they can compete for a title. I'm not sure what the long-term outlook looks like for them, especially in a really tough Eastern Conference.

4. Did you have any sim one scaries and what were they? If not which stood out to you around the league?
I didn't expect to have any, I just expected to be terrible. But with FBB you just have to expect the unexpected, and what I thought was a terrible team, turned in a 9-6 sim. Montrezl Harrell was a way bigger piece to my team then I realized and in no world did I think he could put up 20 points per game on a winning team. On a positive note, I think Paolo Banchero is a lot better then what I was originally giving him credit for. I don't love building around big men but he is actually so polished right now that his ceiling is crazy high. I might have to reconsider moving him.

Right now I'm probably looking at a short-term rebuild. I was able to cash in my players for a lot of prospects who were already pretty groomed. This sim showed me that I could probably turn this team on per se and win 40-45 games if I wanted. Which means I'd only be a couple of pieces away from a contender. I'm going to see how a tank for one-year works, see if I can add someone nice through the draft, and re-evaluate in the off-season. I didn't want to compete in the Eastern Conference right now and keep getting bounced early because it's so competitive. I felt it was better for me to just take a step back for now.

the_jon

Easily the Clippers. Cloud completely transformed his team into a powerhouse and a team legitimately capable of dethroning the bulls. Clippers should run through the west in the playoffs where they'll matchup against one of the elite east teams, likely the bulls. Melo-Middleton-Kawhi-Jokic-Capela is an insane lineup and hes got tremendous depth as well.

I'm gonna say the Lakers. I feel like mentch downgraded bigtime by trading jokic and now he might be scrambling for a big. Levert, who he traded jokic for, played off the bench the first sim which is even more confusing. Also didnt like what he got for Middleton, or the John Wall move.

Its gotta be the Pelicans. Hennys team just got brogdon so he should be fine for now but next year and beyond hes going to be in cap hell, and probably lose bol and brogdon. If that happens he wont have any cap or picks to trade to replace them. If that happens it will be a long 7 years in New Orleans.

My team sucking and hennys team crushing it is very depressing. Was hoping to get a decent pick. Things looking pretty bleak for me unless I get lucky with these picks I have. I have a poor draft history and cant scout now so unless I get a lotto jump I'm probably going to get nobody special.

Pretty poor unless I can get some pick luck. Need teams to struggle, and a lotto jump. If not I'm pretty screwed lol. Dont have any of my own until 2029. I do have a number of other teams picks so I'm going to have to survive off that.

Eberlicious

1. I realize this is a common answer, but for a good reason. The Clippers went into full contention mode this summer. Smart move moving off most of his youth to add some serious talent with Jocic and Kawhi.

2. I'll say the Knicks. Yikes. We just really dont have a solid sense of direction. Moving kyrie for Bagkey feels kinda bad now. However turning part of that trade into our first in 24 does give a lot of freedom.

3. I've seen the Lakers are missing the rights or straight up missing a lot of picks in the next 7 years. And the way that roster looks right now. Come 2027 he is going to be in rough rough shape. A very Nets 2014 feel to him right now.

4. Not the scariest things because he is a rookie, but Diabate doing absolutely nothing as a starter doesnt feel great. I noticed Bam didnt look much like a max player either.

5. Tank tank tank. We wanna move are remaining good players and truly build from the draft up. I love what Cam Reddish can do at PG but I would rather move off of him. While Bagley is an amazing offensive threat and rebounder, his D will never be up to snuff.

BradS4President

Magicians
The Clippers added Kawhi and Nikola to Middlton and Ball. There defense is going to be at the top of the league this season and Leonard and Middleton are two potent scorers on the wings. Throw in they add Goga at center and his shotblocking ability, they have the most well-rounded starting five in the league. Oh and I forgot about Capela. That frontcourt is going to be crazy.
Man a Wolves vs Clips Western Conference Finals could be fun.

I think the Lakers losing Jokic really hurt them. I like Bell up front but they could really use the scoring that Jokic provided them next to James Harden. John Wall hasn't been awful for them, but he is not shooting great. Their defense is also very poor.

I love Henny but man they are going into win now mode. Adding Brogdan will help in the short term and they will be contending this season. Then they are going to have to make some decisions. I assume he keeps Bol and moves Adams if he wants to give Bol the money he might want in FA. Will be interesting to see his maneuvers to keep the team competing in the long road.

People were saying that Paul George had really dropped off offensively but I didn't believe them. Maybe he picks it up if we change or settings a little. I also think our big rotation isnt great. We really struggled on the boards and that may hurt us as the season keeps going. Maybe Zeller will help some on the boards. I feel DeMarcus Cousins is still pretty solid. Though he would fall off but he played well sim one.
We only played one home game of the 14 we played. Hopefully we play well at home since we sort of survived the first stretch

We have Paul George locked in for three more years, as well as Fox for four, and we are have a couple picks that are out there at the moment. I think we have to stay afloat for the next few seasons before maybe looking to tank and try to rebuild it once those guys contracts are up and I have my picks. But knowing me, Ill keep trading futures to try to get the seven or eight seed.

Last edited:

Greeme

Panic i think. monster fc now with nurk/andre. maxey is a stud. good team now, will be elite in a few years with decent tcs.

I gotta go with donks, i look at the blazers and it is kind of like watching a team circling the drain. not a ton left on that team and he doesn't manage to move it and start again. he should really just sell off at this point and start again.

I'm not really sure who is moving picks but since jon loves those henny firsts that is the way i'll go. It isn't really hard to mess up multiple picks if you try and are active and of course you can always just move more and more futures. at some point you have to bit the bullet though. either stay low seed or give up and tank.

I was 4-6 but we had 7 road games so that isn't horrid. I don't really know what happened to our shooting, we had the 6th worst fg% and the 5th worst 3pt%. That is not Greemelike and is probably just a fluke but who knows. also with the 2nd worst tos lol. Mays will help those numbers and bam might make us the best rebounding team around.

I want to tank next year but who knows what i'll do. I think we are only a couple pieces away from competing and i think we could make some moves but i really would rather tank. It all depends on the deals we are offered i guess. i do love nikos and since everybody asks for him i guess i'm not alone. can he turn into a superstar? Next couple tcs will give us the answer.

The Godfather

1. Everyone says LAC but LAC trade propelled us to the next level as we got a productive 6th SEKOU and used 2bof the LAC picks to land Bogdin. We also got a potential lotto 26 lakers swap on that deal and quietly traded for AG who now looks like one of the top players in the league our draft started on pick 26 and we also had 43 and 47.. And Smart and Allen look terrific in limited exposure. We also traded for Franck Kepnang and think the young man (80pot and +1) can develop into another Big stud for us..

2. Hate to beat a dead horse but GSW.. Jon thinks his team is good..i don't..he thinks his NOP picks are goid they ain't.. He had a chance to get really good really fast by trading his 3 best pieces going young and using NOPs picks for more young pieces instead he is off to a rocky (terrible) start and his big 3 arent enough.. Harris looks like a bust and there were much better optiins at 14.

3. What is this let GF influence your ?s. GSW obviously you can't accumulate so many picks from a team that never misses the playoffs and has El Padrino calling the shots.. Jon would do well to get rid of all NOP futures if he wants a future of playoff basketball.

4. Bulls looked prettt beatable but we all know they aren't so let's wait and see ... Think many will answer GSW but that was not absurprise to us in NOP we had them at 5-11 after SIM one and they almost did that on the nose (6-12)..

5. We have a nice 4-5 yr window in which to create some fuzz around here.. That laker 26 pick could be a key asset to propel us for the next 5 yrs after..

the_jon

1. Everyone says LAC but LAC trade propelled us to the next level as we got a productive 6th SEKOU and used 2bof the LAC picks to land Bogdin. We also got a potential lotto 26 lakers swap on that deal and quietly traded for AG who now looks like one of the top players in the league our draft started on pick 26 and we also had 43 and 47.. And Smart and Allen look terrific in limited exposure. We also traded for Franck Kepnang and think the young man (80pot and +1) can develop into another Big stud for us..

2. Hate to beat a dead horse but GSW.. Jon thinks his team is good..i don't..he thinks his NOP picks are goid they ain't.. He had a chance to get really good really fast by trading his 3 best pieces going young and using NOPs picks for more young pieces instead he is off to a rocky (terrible) start and his big 3 arent enough.. Harris looks like a bust and there were much better optiins at 14.

3. What is this let GF influence your ?s. GSW obviously you can't accumulate so many picks from a team that never misses the playoffs and has El Padrino calling the shots.. Jon would do well to get rid of all NOP futures if he wants a future of playoff basketball.

4. Bulls looked prettt beatable but we all know they aren't so let's wait and see ... Think many will answer GSW but that was not absurprise to us in NOP we had them at 5-11 after SIM one and they almost did that on the nose (6-12)..

5. We have a nice 4-5 yr window in which to create some fuzz around here.. That laker 26 pick could be a key asset to propel us for the next 5 yrs after..
You shouldn't even get cash for this garbage

AiRuPtHeRe™

Clippers picking up Kawhi Leonard along with Nikola Jokic was pretty big in terms of offseason moves. You gotta be the winner when you're able to pickup two all-star players and still keep your best young piece (LaMelo Ball).

I'm going to vote the Philadelphia 76ers. They failed to move Ben Simmons once again and still have the same core pretty much. Their big signing was Lou Williams who won't help move the needle against the Bulls. They don't have a lot of room to sit there and sign guys so they need to look to do some trades. Thought this may have been a good year to do so.

OKC not having their 2024 first round pick which belongs to the Phoenix Suns is gonna be rough. They traded in season one for TJ Warren and the THunder have been tanking for a few seasons. Their first two draft selections don't look the greatest. Unless they turn it around next season, it looks to be another lottery pick.

We went 4-11 which was god awful. Team is shooting the ball awful. Harmon looks good, but it's clear that we aren't quiet ready yet. Gotta get more minutes and production from our wings.

We probably have the best young pieces in the league so we just gotta keep being patient and wait to hit on that big free agent acquisitions. Gotta hope the young guys can resign at a cheap price otherwise we'll be forced so move some of the younger pieces around which isn't ideal. Ayton is looked up and Harmon is a rookie. Wiseman will need to be resigned next year. Nassir could essentially be replaced by Terrance Clarke so cap wise we are looking good . Think an all-star wing could really help this team going forward.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
TO CLAIM $3.0M

Easily cloud. Any time you can acquire landmark pieces like kawhi without giving any of your top Pieces Is a huge win. He made multiple moves bringing in studs by trading essentially his spare parts.
blazers look kinda rough and didn’t seem to do anything to try and put something competent around Dame. Dame looks like he could be the best player on a contender but he hasn’t really been given a chance yet. Also not a fan of what the lakers have done around harden.

Just skimming through the Lakers are missing a lot of futures and are pretty old and not that great already. Once harden is gone that could be ugly.

We played well sim 1 from a record stand point but our offense left a lot to be desired. To finish 8-4 with mediocre shooting from the field overall and bad 3 point shooting actually may be a good sign though.

We do not have 2 of our next 4 picks so we will continue building around AD who I feel is still the best overall player in the sim aside from probably Barrett at this point.

hokeyrules

Clippers, they had a plethora of PGs, and I got one I really like in Mannion, even if everyone thought they got away by not trading lamelo(he was not going to so it doesn't matter), but they did give up pretty good pieces to still get the talent. It is just the talent will help them potentially win right now, but in a few years it may look better for Cleveland.

Portland looks like they are kind of stuck, not in a full win mode or tank mode, they need to add pieces to their team during the season in order to make the season a success for them. Especially in the bigs, also as good as Lillard and McCollum might be, they also really struggle playing D, and D wins championships.

I will go with the Lakers, not because I think they will be bad, they just seem to have the most risk. A lot of picks are missing or swapped, so time will tell how it goes!

4. Did you have any sim one scares and what were they? If not which stood out to you around the league?

Finishing 6-6 was a bit of a scare, we need to come out hot and firing on all cylinders, I do not want to miss the playoffs again, and then give my draft pick to another team because it was better then their own.

Long term I have a young team that will slowly build itself. I think Mannion and Mobley will be long term studs in the league, once they develop more same as Zaire, so what I need to potentially find is another big. That being said a young scorer may be something I need to look into as well. The next two years I do not have my own pick, as it is up for swap, so we just need to make sure not to crash.

notail

- Clippers has to be the one and no doubt about it. They're the top team of the west through acquiring star player + depth. Getting Kawhi as their star player with the addition of Goga as your backup big alongside Jokic and Capela puts you at a competitive level. On top of that, they have Middleton who I think is one of the most underrated players that don't get recognized for what he does. This team is likely going to make it to the Finals and have a crack against the Bulls who I believe will be the top dog out of the East. Shoutout to second best offseason imo is the Bucks. Even though they gave up their future, they're in a prime position with Giannis, Mitchell and Bogdanovic to compete.

- I have to go with the Blazers as top not because they did a poor job this offseason, but failed to do anything in regards to the Dame and C.J. Paying two players max salaries aren't the best especially if one of them has a C- rating. T.J is nice but what they need is bigs who can play defense and hit the boards. Second is sixers because they have stuck to the same team. Only player that was on the old roster that's been traded is Butler. Other than that, they've stuck with the same team. Considering they started with a rock solid team makes them competitive and I believe that's what the 76ers GM believes in as well. I'm an Embii believer alongside Tobias and Beal. With FBB, I can see them upsetting the Bulls if they have a full healthy team.

- I said the Bucks had a good offseason since they are now in contention to compete now. But that came at the cost of giving up their future. For the next 3 yrs of so they'll be fine, but afterwards their core players start aging and I could see them declining fast leading to those picks becoming late teens or even lotto in a tough east.

- Didn't have any scares with sim one since I tried a new DC with an inside offense. It's hard to make inside work especially with good defenders around the post so I this sim confirmed it. In terms of standouts, Ja's TOs are mighty impressive and I'd like to see how much higher it can get.

- My core players include Rui and Vernon. Love having these duo alongside Rudy as the anchor. These three make my team work and I plan on keeping this theme going as I have all of my future picks as of now

Panic!

1. Which team had the best off-season and why? Bulls. Kept their core intact on team friendly contracts without gping pver hard cap.
2. Which team had the worst off-season and why? Lakers. They look bad now without Jokic.
3. A lot of teams have a plethora of future first-round picks out, which team is that going to be most detrimental to and why? Pelicans have no direction for the future.
4. Did you have any sim one scaries and what were they? If not which stood out to you around the league? No scaries. Just need a faster pace for sim 2.
5. What is the multi-year outlook for your team? Will try to win for at least the next 5 years. Bojan and Barnes will be ready by the time Nurkic is out. Maxey-Barnes-Tomasevic-Drummond should be the future. Will find ways for SG. Maybe through draft.

Emac

1. The Clippers had the best offseason. They now have Capela, Jokic, Leonard, Middleton, and Ball.
2. I would say the Lakers had a bad offseason. They don’t seem the same without Jokic.
3. I’m not really sure but I guess the Lakers.
4. My team probably had the opposite of sim 1 scaries. I don’t think anybody thinks the Blazers are going to be the 4th seed in the West.
5. I don’t think there is really a multi-year outlook in Portland. I guess see what Damian Lillard and T.J. Warren are capable of and go from there. There are a bunch of expiring contracts and we have all of our picks after this season. I know the obvious answer should be a complete rebuild but I’ve never really been very good at accumulating assets through trades. I also am terrible at drafting in the lottery so I try to avoid it. That being said I don’t feel that I’m in a position to move future 1sts for say a quality big at the moment. The McCollum contract is basically unmovable so that will make things difficult for almost all of that five year multi-year outlook. Drafting well and signing cheap free agents will be a must to stay competitive.

Cloud

Staff member
TO CLAIM $3.0M

I mean I did by a mile this is a throwaway question but for the sake of not regurgitating the same shit as everyone else I’ll say Detroit, for the simple fact that panic has finally decided half a decade later to make some inkling of a move towards winning some games. He massively overpaid for Drummond who he sold off 5 years ago but whatever he’s reallt good. He also vastly overpaid for Nurkic in FA but his win rating was trash so he had to do what he had to do. They should be a playoff team after years of egregious tanking manipulation so relatively speaking they had a “good” offseason.

Lakers off-season was pretty bad. CP3 retired and didn’t even notice it until several days later. Traded Jokic away for a bunch of eh guys and included a future pick swap. Team looks semi-dead in the water with really no life raft in sight.

I mean New Orleans ? The entire future is leveraged and they don’t even have a franchise cornerstone, just overpaid complimentary pieces. The Brogdon move will buy them some more time tho, they got lucky with that one.

No scaries. We were rolling. Philly, Chicago, Dallas and Orlando were the main underachievers sim 1. Whereas New Orleans, San Antonio and New York may have overachieved to a certain degree.

Championship or bust this season. Then next season we have our frontcourt expiring so a lot of variables in play there, if we can run it back with even 90% of the same team we should still be in ship or bust mode for another year or two. Beyond that maybe some re-tooling to set up a legitimate 10 year window.

NCツ

Which team had the best off-season and why?

Easily the Clippers, I mean he turned his team from and up and coming mid tier playoff team in the west into the absolute favorites to come out of the west, and even the favorites to win it all. Clips decided to capitalize on their combination of youth picks and talent, something Minnesota should have done during their recent strong run in the west.

I’m going to be different and say Toronto. I get it, you want to blow things up properly and start a great rebuild, I understand. But this team took Atlanta to 7 games last year, and probably could have given the bulls a run for their money just like Atlanta did last season. We gave KD irl shit for jumping ship after blowing it in the playoffs, but cold you imagine the thunder organization throwing in the towel after a playoff exit where they looked like the favorites at time? Just an oddly uncompetitive move by Toronto in my opinion

I’m going to say the bucks, their pick situation isn’t ideal and they’re still banking on Giannis to do the heavy lifting, they gave up even more picks to get jimmy butler who is probably on the verge of a Paul George like TC here soon. He’s still relying on tremont waters which is fine I guess but in a PG dominated league, waters will never take them to where they need to go

We had a solid 10-4 record but I noticed some things we need to fix. What stood out to me was how dominate the Clippers already are. They are the only team in the league with a top 3 efficiency in Offense and Defense. Now we wait and see if the fall back down to earth or if this is the year of the Clippers

We are here to contend for the long haul, one of my personal goals in BSL is to never have to tank (again) and just constantly make the correct moves to stay in contention. We currently have our core locked up for multiple years with Collins Luka and Pascal. I know I will need to move one of Clarke Pascal or Klay for HC reasons soon, but they will not be getting moved for a pick package like most vets get moved for

Username

the best
Clippers, they added Jokic Middleton Kawhi and Goga. I think he added goga and Jokic towards the end of last season but close enough.

If not them then I’ll throw my hat in the morning ring since I added Bogdan + Mitchell my team took a huge step forward
Lakers ducked up and now running John wall at pg. don’t have a an elite big. It’s basiclaly James harden around some booty.

Pelicans I hope because Jon owns most of his picks. I also have 0 picks besides pick swaps but I am confident in my drafting.

Just poor shooting from my pg and sf. Gonna slow the pace to see if that helps. Bulls definitely had sim 1 scaries but apparently donkey put in the wrong dc

Win now, the next couple years then retool and trade more futures to stay relevant. Taking the player rout

Catdude

I think its gotta be the Clippers. They added Kawhi, Goga, and I think Jokic too. Those are huge moves for a team that already had LaMelo and Capela. It's made them legit title contenders with no glaring weaknesses. Well done, Cloud.

I'm going to say the Thunder. We are one season out from not having our pick and we still look pretty terrible. Jalen Green hasn't taken the steps forward that are necessary to make him a viable option. While I think Wade will become good, he didn't have a good first TC (still has nice pot tho) so we are still sitting on two extremely raw prospects. Luckily, we have three potential lotto picks for this next draft which is rumored to have Bronny in it.

I'm going to say the Mavs. They owe me two of their future picks and they look pretty rough right now. They've got a core of Lonzo, Donovan, and Randle, which looks decent on paper. Yet they are struggling. They also won't have cap to bring in any other big names, other than maybe a MLE. And since they already have two of their future picks out, they don't have a lot of options for trades.

The only sim one scary i had was winning four games. I'm trying to get a top 3 pick and if we keep winning games every sim then that's not going to happen. As for other teams, maybe the Lakers had some scaries? I think they probably thought they would be better than they are with Wall and Harden in the backcourt. What's scary is their -7ppg differential. They need to get more out of Lavert and Lyles to make up for this bad start.

Well, I don't have my pick next season so I really need to start winning because I don't think I'll be able to get that pick back. I'm hoping I can get a stud in this next draft (possibly multiple studs). I have three picks this year and right now it looks like they all could end up lotto. I also have a good deal of future picks that I'm hoping to be able to turn into some good assets to start winning this season. I'm also hoping Green and Wade take a big step forward in TC next year.

mngopher35

1. Clippers as everyone else has said, made some nice moves for pretty cheap and have a very good team to compete with the Bulls now. Kawhi is a great addition and Middleton/keeping ball were nice too.

2. Lakers had a rough offseason with CP3 retiring probably the biggest factor and not really doing much to make up for it. Jokic trade wasn't too bad but it also didn't really provide much either. Feels like a tough situation with harden aging.

3. Lakers could be considered given the above but with the moves pelicans have made and how many futures out they are I am gonna go with them. If Brogdon leaves that would hurt a lot. I happen to have a pels 26 just saying, not biased here at all.

4. Not really, if anything we overachieved. I think we will come back down to earth a little and need to make a move (probably for a pg) to really be with the clips etc. near top of league record wise again. I was a little surprised at where Mavs were after sim 1 tbh thought they looked kinda solid coming into season.

5. Re-sign Towns. Haha that is the obvious key and then I need to find a way to get another star next to him and Allen. I have a good amount of youth/picks and am very young but also have been competing at the top last couple years and would like to find a way to keep that balance going to maintain a long window to win with Towns. Towns/Allen/Jaylen and then Knox/Lamb/Naz and so on is a strong core outside of the pg position just haven't quite found that right pg yet to get me there/that's available (last year went for Curry with pels pick+cash+spec but couldn't get it done, hoping something becomes available this year I can jump on).

Kings

Ty
1. Clippers had the best offseason by cashing in on their assets. Kawhi and Jokic put them in serious contention while maintaining flexibility and keeping pieces they can build around later on.

2. Think Pelicans had one of the worst offseasons by moving Goga and giving that deal to Gordon which will seriously hurt flexibility in the upcoming seasons. Kings also had an awful offseason by wasting a lotto pick and trading away this years pick for an aging Kyrie when the rest of the squad doesn't fit.

3. Bucks and Pelicans are gonna have a hard time with all those futures out. Waters and Giannis will be legit though so most of those picks should be mid to late. I'm not sure Pelicans will give out late picks with an aging core and most of his salary tied up with Jrue and AG.

4. No scaries, we just suck. Lost a few close games but overall it is a result of a lack of talent.

5. Gotta find a way to get some pieces next to Dante and Cade for the future. Kyrie and LaVine are nice but aging and not enough to lead us anywhere substantial. Really gotta hit on a nice franchise piece in one of the upcoming drafts to give us a solid direction for the future. Probably 2-3 seasons before we turn it around if I go that route