S40 Sim 3

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
For 3m:

If you could appoint one person commish of the league alongside Donkey who would it be and why?

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I think Brooks would do a good job. He's done it before and I'd imagine would try to find ways to make the manual input process simpler

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Bring back Justin, it was better when I was the villain to you all. He also was a great GM. His only flaw was always needing to be the Cavaliers no matter what.

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nate just because his teams always suck so it would be obvious if he tried to rig. He also has run leagues before too

brooks

Thunder
Bring back Justin, it was better when I was the villain to you all. He also was a great GM. His only flaw was always needing to be the Cavaliers no matter what.
you most definitely do not want to be the villain again.

Foreman

I like the frequency that Swope updates so he's my ideal commish, but I understand that's a lot of work. Outside of the normal commishes, I think hokey would be best since he's done similar things before.

Just Swaggy

In order of importance for me it’s this:

1. Will they do the right thing (not rig, but most of the time that is not a concern for most people)
2. Will they communicate
3. Are they on time
4. Do they have the experience, knowledge, and technology required to run it

Xxplayerxx23

In order of importance for me it’s this:

1. Will they do the right thing (not rig, but most of the time that is not a concern for most people)
2. Will they communicate
3. Are they on time
4. Do they have the experience, knowledge, and technology required to run it
Who’s the answer to
The ?