S40 Sim 2

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
For 3M:

What's one change the NBA 2k series could make to get you to purchase the game again?

Snypes89

I still play but I would say the biggest change they need to make but I know they won’t it make it affordable to be able to make multiple builds again. Takes like 300-400K VC to max your player and it’s outrageous. Also lots of little gameplay things could be improved if they cared

Just Swaggy

Not make us pay for battle passes and give better pack odds. Throw a bone to the budget players. Make it less grindy. No god cards.

Foreman

I'm not sure if they changed it this year, but a more basic park mode / pro-am mode would be good, as long as the myCareer isn't a boring grind. Pro-am mode back in the day was amazing and then it changed one year and we stopped playing it all together.

brooks

Thunder
if they’re gunna make it so you have to pay for shit, at least make it free to play at this point. Shits a complete scam.

Snypes89

if they’re gunna make it so you have to pay for shit, at least make it free to play at this point. Shits a complete scam.
Yup. Make it so much to get your players stats up and then trying to charge 30k vc for clothes lmao

Username

the best
Not sure, 2K been trash for years. It can’t even hold my attention now since I’ve been playing the same game my entire life

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I haven't played any of the latest versions of 2k. But realistically, any sports game needs to be very cheap for me to buy more than 1 or 2 versions of it since the game typically doesn't change all that much year to year other than having new rosters.

notail

haven't played it recently but make simming more realistic. I remember rebounding was skewed against your own players. every player with potential developed almost in a linear fashion.

BradS4President

Magicians
Dont really play video games any more. But always felt the older versions of 2k (late 2000's/early 2010's were best. Not sure why it fell off the map, but i dont have much interest in playing with the newer games

SoftLettuce

Still play on occasion bc the eras mode is fun, but making the game more fluid Is a start. Also making it impossible to build in mycareer without spending more money is stupid. Pay to play sucks. Especially with clothes and gear costing a ton of VC.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I only play these games for franchise mode and 2k might be the most robust. The problem is that the progression system is broken. Everything is weighted too heavily towards tendencies. A guy can develop a ton but if his shooting tendencies are low, he’ll never score. If it was more dynamic then long term franchises would be more fun.

Xxplayerxx23

Hate 2k. Make the game more fluid and make it feel like you can move like you could back in the day. Cheese dribbles are dumb, the 2k community sucks

Cloud

Staff member
Become NCAA2K so I could build a program. The game play sucks ass though, in-app / game purchases ruined it, the park stuff sucks, game play is clunky, and aside from that, you can't grind a franchise because everyone becomes OP and inflation is lame.