S39 Sim 3

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
For 5m(Since I simmed ASB) who is the biggest all star snub of this season?

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Thomas Robinson should definitely be an all star

Also to mention players not on my team, PG is stupid stacked at the top in the East w/ Herro/Giddey playing the best this season - but Fland/Albicy are both also arguably deserving

Foreman

Fland is probably the biggest snub talent wise, but the two PGs that made it out east are having better seasons on better teams.

Hail2pitt

Fland not making it was kind of a shock..just because he is usually a fixture.
Robinson not in was a head Scrather.

Carmichael in it for me kind of shocked me a bit..good year..but didnt expect an All Star selection.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Joe Alexander was an all star which is nuts. Guess his stats beat out guys like Deni but that feels like a snub

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone who didn't say Johnuel Fland is an idiot. He's probably the best player in the league, and for him not to be in the All-Star game is ludicrous. His numbers are elite, no reason for the game to be this stupid.

Cloud

Staff member
Obviously Fland but

Patrick Cartier would’ve made the ASG if he was listed at SG which he’s played all year, he’s absolutely been All-Star caliber. Could make a case for Reggie Williams and Anthony Roberts too I think

the_jon

Fland missing out is ridiculous. I know its been said a lot already but that's the guy. I guess its because the Hawks aren't very good this year and maybe the game factors that in? I got Earl Boykins to do 30 ppg when I was tanking a couple times but he never made it either so maybe that's why.

BradS4President

Magicians
Patrick Cartier as Cloud said above is playing great for the Lakeshow. Probably gets overshadowed by Cunningham and Fox, but he is one of the best wings out there.

Username

the best
Obviously fland since he’s a perennial mvp candidate, kinda wild he didn’t make the all star game. When the hawks finish in the playoffs if he wins mvp and missed the asg that would be hilarious