S21 Sim 5 S&U

AiRuPtHeRe™

First job was a customer service rep at Bestbuy. Hated it because my manager sucked ass and it was in the mall so it was always busy. Wasn’t really my element working with geeks.

NCツ

First job in HS was as a takeout employee for a seafood restaurant. Greatest first job ever because of the people I got to work with, my main fantasy football league is with the owner and other employees I worked with here. Also found my love for seafood while working here.

cavsfan817

Staff member
Working in retail. So glad I’m not subjecting myself to that shit anymore it is for the birds

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Worked as a server at a local burger joint right after turning 16. Was scared shitless of having to be so personable but it led to be working in restaurants until about 2 years ago (even after getting a full time gig). Really helped me evolve and I made a shit ton of cash

Username

the best
Kfc, is was pretty fun. Dylan worked there and the gm liked him a lot so I’m pretty sure I got hired just based off of that. Had a lot of fun in the kitchen and also fucked a coworker. Became great friends with a manager and we smoke together often.