S16 Sim 1 S&U

Eberlicious

The Godfather, literally couldn't get through the entire movie. So long and the dialogue is barely understandable.

Foreman

Original Mad Max. Working at a store that sells movies, everyone always hyped up the whole Mad Max series, and would refer to the first one as the best. Tried watching it, sound quality is horrible due to how old it is, and the storyline didn't make sense at all to me.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Don’t watch many movies but I’m a big fan of the Fast and Furious ones and Tokyo drift gets a vote for me. A lot of people like the drifting and think it’s different than the normal but to me I didn’t find it that good. I like heads up racing.

the_jon

Clockwork Orange. I've had people tell me it's the greatest movie ever made. I thought it was terrible.

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Star Wars - It’s all over the place and the diehard fans of it are always weird as shit

dwightcoward

So many possibilities (I just watched La la land with my GF, It's terrible)

But I have to pick Avatar

It lasts three fucking hours while the story is basically Pocahontas

Nate

Staff member
Avatar. Sure it was the first of its kind in terms of graphics and what was done there, but the story line was one used over and over again. To be the highest grossing movie of all time is absurd.

NCツ

The Wizard of Oz

Never liked it as a kid and was never able to get through it entirely without turning it off or falling asleep

notail

Frozen 2. First one way better and I was told that the second was as good as the first but it was no where near the first one