S14 Sim 1 S&U

G9.

Pistons GM
Still had most of my own picks and was always too out of reach for the title with Mitchell so prob should’ve cashed this in and started the rebuild like, uh, properly.

Emac

Obviously there have probably been a number of offers I should have taken. But I guess I’ll go with what was said earlier. It was actually Tatum for Akinjo, Warren, and Portis. I don’t actually think I turned it down but I definitely did not respond in a timely manner. That should come as no surprise. I don’t really remember what my roster looked like at the time but I know if I had done that I would have had Tatum and nobody around him whatsoever. However in hindsight that would have been a better situation than the one I ended up with.

NCツ

Here is my offer:

Hawks send:
Jabari Parker
Willie Cauley Stein
FA bet signing
FA bet signing
FA vet signing
2023 Hawks 1st round pick
2025 Hawks 1st round pick right to pick swap)
2027 Hawks first round pick
2029 Hawks first round pick

Mavs send:
Donovan Mitchell
lmao why tf did you decline this

this just reiterates my point that I make offers that I would lose all the time and still get rejected

Kings

Ty
I don’t know if there’s a single trade I moved on that someone offered me first?

So, I’ll change this. I offered Tatum for T.J. Warren and like DeShawn Sims one season, EMac declines and I’m glad he did lmao.
Was that the season where TJ averaged like 25 lol
lmao why tf did you decline this

this just reiterates my point that I make offers that I would lose all the time and still get rejected
Slide in my dms with an offer like that

Panic!

I wish I wouldve traded my 2nd round picks for cash, especially during my tanking years.

BeatsHaveADream

Indiana Pacers GM
i regret trading for walker kessler. Ended up moving 3-4 picks embiid and sabonis for him and was a fuck up in all ways

Cheddar

A trade I offered for Maxey:

#4 Pick 2025
#10 Pick 2025
#6 Pick 2026
#24 Pick 2026 (swap)
#18 2027
#25 2027(swap)
#27 2028
10M

While eating his entire maxed salary. If I had pulled this off, the team would still be competing...instead I ended up with LaMelo who died after his 3rd season with me.

notail

At that time, I was tempted to trade malone for mays + a solid big that I forgot who it was. Mays that time was as good as any other PGs in the league and would have helped me compete right away. In hindsight with his decline, I feel I made the right decision. At that time, I certainly could have used Mays as my main offense surrounded by aidan and worthy

Nate

Staff member
I was in extensive negotiations to acquire R.J. Barrett for a long time and sometimes I wish I pulled the trigger.