Preseason (S6)

Nate

Staff member
Who wins the NFC Championship and the AFC Championship on Sunday and why did you pick each team?

$3 Mill

Foreman

Lions and Ravens. Lions win because of the Kirk Cousins curse. Ravens win because of the Josh Allen curse.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Ravens for the AFC, there world is rooting for them to win this game, nobody wants to see the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, the Kelce's are insufferable, Taylor Swift and her army is insufferable, Mrs. Mahomes is insurrable and Jackson is a rapist.

For the NFC, it's probably going to be the 49ers. Everyone knows Dan Campbell is a moron, he's going to do something to cost the Lions a chance at a Super Bowl.

Panic!

49ers because Purdy is the better QB

Chiefs because Kelce has Taylor Swift by his side

Username

the best
Ravens from AFC. Lions from NFC

Ravens win because they have a better all around team, Lions win if they capitalize on Brock making bad throws

Mzylinski

Lions and Ravens

Ravens are the hottest team and playing the best ball, Lions because I’m a Pirates fan and I want the same for us

Swope

Staff member
Ravens - Lions

ravens are a better team and tired of pat

lions are a fun story and tired of Nate

notail

Ravens and 49ers. I like Mahomes but that’s about it for the chiefs. I think Lamar Jackson and his team from Baltimore is the better team overall. 49ers because they’re the favorites

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ravens - Lions

I just don’t think the Chiefs are all that. Mahomes is the best QB in the league but ravens have enough star power to overcome them, especially on defense. Chiefs have shown how beatable they are many times this year. Lions offense and playcalling will either make or break the game for them. The fucking packers almost beat the 49ers like cmon lol

Cloud

Staff member
Ravens / 9ers

both teams have great defenses and can control the clock by pounding the ball but also have big play upside, which is typically a playoff formula which leads to success

BradS4President

Magicians
Ravens have a very sound defense and it feels that Lamar will get the offense rolling.
I am rooting for the Lions, but it is hard to see them overcoming Mccaffrey and the niners offense.

brooks

Thunder
49ers and Ravens. They are easily the best two teams in the league - going with talent.

SoftLettuce

49ers. I don't trust Goff in a big moment, and SF is just too good.

Chiefs. I don't need to explain myself. Pat is the best QB in the world. Chiefs have been there and done that. Nobody believes in us!

Nate

Staff member
49ers / Chiefs

I know I'm posting this late in the Chiefs/Ravens game but Lamar can't beat good AFC teams. Always has been his kryptonite.

Also, it's been fun for the Lions but they've had it easy for the first two rounds in the playoffs. Now they get the best team in football on the road. Bang bang niner gang.

Just Swaggy

I picked Cheifs. They have the swiftys on a full frontal assault with Kelce and Mahomes. Too much money to be made and they’re so good under pressure.

On the other end I picked Lions because it wouldn’t have been cool, but you can’t have shit in detroit and they don’t like to kick field goals.