Preseason (S4)

Nate

Staff member
How is your teaming shaping up for Season 4? What move(s) do you have yet to do to better your roster?

The Following teams can claim $3 Mill with the completion of the sim question above:
Boston Celtics
Brooklyn Nets
Charlotte Hornets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Dallas Mavericks
Denver Nuggets
Golden State Warriors
Houston Rockets
Indiana Pacers
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
Memphis Grizzlies
Miami Heat
Milwaukee Bucks
Minnesota Timberwolves
Oklahoma City Thunder
Orlando Magic
Philadelphia 76ers
Sacramento Kings
San Antonio Spurs
Toronto Raptors
Utah Jazz

The following teams failed to roster 12 players by the start of preseason and cannot claim GM cash for this sim
Atlanta Hawks
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Pistons
New York Knicks
Phoenix Suns
Portland Trailblazers
Washington Wizards

Foreman

Have to go >=.500 which lines up perfectly with Beal's last year and some youth stepping up. Should compete for a playoff spot this season and start to build towards the future after the season

BradS4President

Magicians
Probably need a better defensive power forward next to Filipowski. I think the defense within in my wings/guards with Rozier being the top option looked pretty good, although probably need to tweak the defensive settings.

Hooper

We’re good. Best defense in the league. Gonna make some changes to the DC and give the wheel back to Dame and the offense should improve as well

Kings

Ty
Right now just building up and gonna try and reload in FA this year with max cap. There’s not really value for Fox out there so need to add an elite wing while he’s young. Gonna be an opportunity for our young guys to build some value and find a good role. Not expecting a playoff push but it may happen

SoftLettuce

Looking like another lotto season in Brooklyn. Couple drafts in a row adding good big men and pieces. Gonna test out Giddey and see what he's got but Garland is the move to the bench. trading RJ might be in the cards as well., But I need to add a legit PG and other scoring options.

Cloud

Staff member
I don't really want to be better, we have a great infrastructure of promising young players but we don't have the star center piece, we've got a bunch of guys who could be good complimentary pieces to a star center piece, so we kind of need to bottom out and have the best chance possible of landing that franchise guy in the draft

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We're worse off then last year, but the good news is we're under the hard cap! I think I really need to move off one of Sabonis/Brown this year in order to have more depth of talent, but that's easier said then done. TC didn't do us any favors with our young big men either.

Nate

Staff member
Really need to find some front court help by the stat of the season. Also could use a PG. I have about 47 decent wings.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Wings are our biggest issue ATM. Drafted a few guys but none have done what I've needed them to do. Got a lot of bigs so probably could run inside through them, but not ideal.

brooks

Thunder
Very excited to be able to land KOA PEAT, the best rookie in the league. Time to lose some games and draft more stars.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Our defense is excellent need to find a way to maximize the offense

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Resigning WCJ was huge for us and I’m hoping we can make some more noise this year with Buddy Hield as a legit #2 option. I’d love to trade brooks or Barnes + capela for a more cost effective big but besides that I’m interested in seeing how the team works out

Swope

Staff member
Not sure but we should be a playoff team. Had a few more deals lined up but did not work out unfortunately. Frustrating times