Preseason (S36)

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Claim $3.0M when you roast me. Personal attacks are allowed. Whoever has the most likes by Sim 1 on their roast gets an extra $3.0M

As the roastee I will just claim $3.0M

Last edited:

The Godfather

Donkey you are so vain you need a roast..then again your a metro sexual introvert with no game for the ladies so I guess us grown ass men roasting you in here makes you think you actually cool mofer.. well son your not.. your a fkng Nerd with a nice wardrobe.. get a life!

Hail2pitt

You run a very tight ship here. And I love the different FA system. That being said. You suck at kickball...always losing it seems , and why in the world would you pregame for an open bar...Drunky Drunky , get your shit together!😋

Hooper

Donk you are young, normal looking, you make a fuck ton of money and you live in NYC. You are the single most unlikely incel in history, what an accomplishment

Cloud

Staff member
This dude is so bad with women that when he was in high school, he thought it would be a good idea to write his crush a love letter on a piece of scroll paper, and then hand it to her like he was some midevil ass squire and she clowned him

Mzylinski

Donkey? Named after what animal you look like? Or based on the fact you’re as annoying as Shrek’s sidekick? Because we all know you’re not hung like one.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Hank is right that asking for a roast is pretty vain and I rarely agree with Hank. All the incel jokes have been made already so let’s talk fbb. You haven’t had a relevant player in about 20 seasons. The one time you did in Fland you basically gave him away for free