Preseason (S2)

NCツ

It is 1000% Steph. He revolutionized the “spacing ERA” and is the architect of the modern style of play. You can see rheee effects all the way down to pickup ball.... nobody plays back to the basket old school ball anymore it’s just 4-5 guys hanging around the perimeter chucking.
that's just because people are lazy/out of shape these days and it takes less energy to run 3 point line -> 3 point line instead of rim to rim lol

AiRuPtHeRe™

Would say Curry - but I'll throw in Nikola Jokic/Ben Simmons. Feel like we will start seeing more big man/big forwards who are elite passers in the upcoming drafts.

Cloud

Staff member
that's just because people are lazy/out of shape these days and it takes less energy to run 3 point line -> 3 point line instead of rim to rim lol
I disagree I see it with people who hoop daily and are in great shape, Curry and the Warriors transcended the game

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The answer is for sure Curry, I imagine any kid growing up watching Steph pull up from half court want to go outside and try and replicate that. Dare I say a similar impact to what Kobe had to us growing up.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Steph the easy answer, to be a little different tho I’ll say jokic because he’s a different type of player then really any other we’ve seen before and he’s in the mvp race