Preseason Cash

Eberlicious

For 5M

If Articles were to have double the payout for this season, would you write one? and if so, what would your topic be?

Cloud

Staff member
Id like to think I would, but it’s really more of a time thing for me, could probably knock one out on the weekend. Id like to bring back my financial analysis article or my big board / draft articles, but id need the draft done early for that so probably not extremely likely but those are always fun to do.

dwightcoward

Double the payout still is not worth it.

This article took me 2-3 hours to write and I earned 5M, the same amount I earned by writing three lines in this topic in less than 5 minutes

Articles payout should like quadruple, but with a limit of two articles a year

But if I write an article this season it could be something like "the best players over 35" cause my team is so old

Last edited:
Reactions: G9.

AiRuPtHeRe™

I've always been a fan of writing "Top 10 ___" so that would be my topic of choice. Something along the lines of top 10 player rankings, top 10 bust, steals etc etc.

Eberlicious

I would probably do another interesting thoughts piece around ASW. and maybe a pre-season power ranking as well

The Godfather

Definitely

I like to see articles on different DC strategies
I would like to write an article on why some loaded teams fail to win

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
I wouldn't, since I barely have time to GM let alone write articles

Emac

Probably not. If I did I’d write about my terrible team, bad draft choices and bad signings that I’ve made.

Kings

Ty
Honestly probably not unless I got desperate for gm cash. Just have other priorities. I do like some of the suggestions though, draft articles, GM rankings and top ten articles

Catdude

I was actually considering writing one this season anyway. Would do another top 10 power rankings like I did last season

G9.

Pistons GM
I would write another one of my What Became of It? articles if I had time. At this point in the league especially it’d be fun to follow the AD trade fallout for each and every team involved along the way.

Nate

Staff member
Yes and I would write about how big of a bitch Donkey is.

BradS4President

Magicians
I guess I would. Maybe write multiple. Probably something related to drafts or the status of the Putrid franchise that is the Miami Heat.

NCツ

For 5M

If Articles were to have double the payout for this season, would you write one? and if so, what would your topic be?
yeah I would, ive started to write articles before these past couple seasons but just stop caring half way through finishing it. maybe a double pay would get me to care more

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Totally would.
GM rankings for this version of the league. None of this all time BS league crap