Pre (S20)

SoftLettuce

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
4,367
If you submitted a DC, you can answer this question for 5m:

Daulten vs. Hoop vs. Panic in an all our brawl. Who wins? Who is the first one out?

Dave

Member
Messages
71
Daulten would win because he is awesome and a true American Patriot. Hooper would lose first because he would just cry and bitch about something instead of fighting.

Nate

Well-known member
Staff member
Messages
6,192
Hoop’s feet are too small to keep balance and I assume Panic weighs 98 pounds so I’ll lean Daulten

Username

the best
Messages
6,137
What a cringe fest. It really depends on what’s at stake here. Panic is gonna go all out insane if there’s a hot chick in the crowd for sure, climbing daulten and clawing him like a spider monkey. Hoop will use his tiny feet to kick Daulten in the nuts. I say Daulten still wins tho off pure grit

yrtb

Knicks GM
Staff member
Messages
5,089
Depends on stakes. If winner gets a guaranteed spot in the league I think panic would go crazy and win in an upset. I have Daulten out first

SoftLettuce

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
4,367
What a cringe fest. It really depends on what’s at stake here. Panic is gonna go all out insane if there’s a hot chick in the crowd for sure, climbing daulten and clawing him like a spider monkey. Hoop will use his tiny feet to kick Daulten in the nuts. I say Daulten still wins tho off pure grit
This was your question btw!

Hail2pitt

Well-known member
Messages
1,290
Hoop has the Killer instinct..he wins easily
Daulten puts up a good fight , then goes and eats 3 triple Whoppers and taps out.
Panic never enters the match as he is watching reels of KPOP and Miley Cirus videos
Top