Free Agency (S8)

NCツ

1. John Collins, he is a stud. My plan was to hopefully steam him in FA after trading him. Didn't have a real chance to but He will be good for another 5 years at least

NCツ

2. Shareef O'Neal I've wanted him for years, Perfect sixth man, love his versatility to potential plug in at SF if needed. Offered more than Ebbs did :(

NCツ

3. Jadan Hardy - I wanted options at PG since Scottie Reynolds hasn't taken that next step yet, thought Hardy could have fit well with my youth

NCツ

4. Victor Oladipo - Don't really need him cause his age isn't a fit, but his talents are always nice to have on a contender

Kings

Ty
My favorite thing about the Lauri deal is last year Frank and i negotiated a deal for like days, but all he would give up was Zion and I wanted Washington or Brown + Zion. I trade Lauri to the Kings to secure the youth package in return from Ty, only to then resign Lauri in FA and trade him for Washington + Zion :D
I increased his value for you

NCツ

5. Terrence Clarke ... should have just accepted his re signing, didnt realize he was going to be fringe city but should have expected that with how nice his pot was going into last TC and going +0

Hope this doesn't turn into Daulten Dwight Jon Coward Henny signing :- )

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Best part with wiggs and dipo is I will probably cb both next offseason so I got 2 season rentals and should be able to use some cap next year

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Or good candidates for cbs in deals for players with some salary