Search results

  1. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    Go bucks
  2. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    Rfr
  3. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    Send me Whiteside and RoCo
  4. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    Ya
  5. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    FINAL 1 2 3 4 T Bucks 30 37 17 25 109 Celtics 32 29 31 27 119 Box Score Leaders Bucks Celtics Points DeMar DeRozan 22 Bradley Beal 33 Rebounds Khris Middleton 11 Robert Williams 10 Assists Eric Bledsoe 6 Kyrie Irving 11 Damn okay Celtics...
  6. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    Beal is a monster
  7. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    Not tryna be here
  8. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    Got an hour and a half left at work
  9. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    Zzzz
  10. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    An all time fav
  11. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    I think Tim Frazier is starting over Bledsoe unless donkey did me a solid
  12. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    Is Bledsoe starting?
  13. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    2-1
  14. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    Who do I got next round
  15. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    I lost track of time working today
  16. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    2-0
  17. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    LMAO
  18. Username

    Playoffs Live (S1)

    Forgot to send a DC
  19. Username

    Sim 6 Live (S1)

    I don’t like this Celtics matchup
  20. Username

    Sim 6 Live (S1)

    Fuck AD
Top