Search results

  1. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Yeee
  2. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Get litty my boy
  3. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Slave deal szn
  4. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Richaun Holmes on the low is low key nice.
  5. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    I wanted TB p bad
  6. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    I like my team, not too sure about the depth tho
  7. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Yee
  8. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Have a vote
  9. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Tbh
  10. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Do Day 2 tonight
  11. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Cool
  12. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Then Thad at PF if that’s the case
  13. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Bledsoe - Bron - Roman - Gi - Gasol (if he don’t die, then it’s giannis at C)
  14. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Happy with my signings but I need cash to reneg
  15. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Saved Kostas career
  16. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Yes
  17. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    I wish he took my MLE
  18. Username

    Free Agency Live (S1)

    Solid
  19. Username

    Summer League S1

    Tremont waters +1 jump shot +1 3 point +1 handling +1 quickness +1 per d +2 pot https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/milwaukee-bucks-bank.14/
  20. Username

    Milwaukee Bucks Bank

    -5m SL 6,950,000
Top