Search results

  1. NotTheKings

    Free Agency (S3)

    I offered Adams the full max I kinda thought I'd grab him and Bam
  2. NotTheKings

    Free Agency (S3)

    Anyone wanna take a chance on Nick Weatherspoon for 1M? He was fringe coming in
  3. NotTheKings

    Free Agency (S3)

    Who wants Bam
  4. NotTheKings

    Free Agency (S3)

    Go Kings
  5. NotTheKings

    Free Agency (S3)

    Fuck
  6. NotTheKings

    Free Agency (S3)

    Fox
  7. NotTheKings

    Free Agency (S3)

    Come back for
  8. NotTheKings

    Free Agency (S3)

    Dying bois
  9. NotTheKings

    Free Agency (S3)

    Bam Bam
  10. NotTheKings

    Free Agency (S3)

    Don't like paying Bam 150 but I was scurred
  11. NotTheKings

    Free Agency (S3)

    Oh
  12. NotTheKings

    Knicks / Pelicans

    Veto
  13. NotTheKings

    Cut Thread

    Danilo Gallinari
  14. NotTheKings

    Kings

    D'Angelo Russell to PG Jaemyn Brakefield to SF
  15. NotTheKings

    Summer League (S4)

    Cade Cunningham +1 Inside +1 Jump Shot +1 Perimeter Defense +1 Quickness +1 Strength +2 Potential Jaemyn Brakefield +1 Inside +1 Post Defense +1 Perimeter defense +1 Quickness +1 Handles +2 Potential Karim Mane +1 Inside +1 Jump Shot +1 Handles +1 Quickness +1 Strength +2...
  16. NotTheKings

    Kings bank

    2M interview with Henry -15M Total: 1.85M
  17. NotTheKings

    Tim Hardaway Jr

    2M backup with B+ outside
  18. NotTheKings

    Kings bank

    5M live draft
  19. NotTheKings

    2021 NBA Draft

    Cade Cunningham
  20. NotTheKings

    Kings bank

    -6M scout -2M 28th pick -2M Cedi Total: 9.85M
Top