Search results

  1. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    simi I would like him as backup 1-2
  2. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    glad sim signed
  3. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    hmm
  4. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    better team defense
  5. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    hopefully can this offseason somehow
  6. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    I gotta get more around beal
  7. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    then gets swept by Giannis
  8. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    oof
  9. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    imagine lol
  10. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    wouldn't trade pbj for Giannis
  11. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    go Giannis
  12. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    go bucks
  13. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    lets go
  14. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    gotta get this bread
  15. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    going for 100
  16. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    F
  17. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    ass*
  18. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    F
  19. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

  20. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Damn I think I did
Top