Search results

  1. Username

    Playoffs Live (S17)

    0-1!
  2. Username

    Playoffs Live (S17)

    GLHF
  3. Username

    Playoffs Live (S17)

    hardcock
  4. Username

    Playoffs Live (S17)

  5. Username

    Playoffs Live (S17)

    Go clips
  6. Username

    Playoffs Live (S17)

    Yess
  7. Username

    Playoffs Live (S17)

    I’m not ready for my first good season to end
  8. Username

    Resignings (S17)

    Decline Weaver
  9. Username

    S17 Sim 6

    Options: Nikos Weaver Moser
  10. Username

    S17: Sim 4, S&U

    League of legends probably
  11. Username

    S17 Sim 4

    C: VCJ / Eldeman Kikanovic / Corliss Willimson PF: WCJ / Corliss Williamson / Wendell Alexis SF: Jalen Weaver / Wendell Alexis / Wendell Alexis SG: Mike Moser / Coby white / Coby White PG: Nikos Arsenopoulos / Coby White / Trevon Woodall IR: Dick Nemelka / Markel Starks Options: 1...
  12. Username

    Leftover FA Thread

    Fuck
  13. Username

    S17 Sim 3 S&U

    Lol yeah we did you bogus in survivor
  14. Username

    S17 Sim 3 S&U

    Oh yeah I want panda on my alliance he was a tank at those games lmfao
  15. Username

    S17 Sim 3 S&U

    I’m taking G9, because he’s my cousin and he’s like my brother so we riding regardless. Cloud cuz that’s my dude we talk a bit, and he’s pretty smart we can sniff out some deceitfulness. Idk who the third would be, curry most likely. I get along with everyone so I’m confident I could form...
  16. Username

    S17 Sim 3 S&U

    Sorry, on the chance that we have survivor again, I’d like to keep that shit confidential
  17. Username

    Knicks / Clippers

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/clippers-bank.16/page-10
  18. Username

    Clippers Bank

    -10m for trade Total: 43,400,000
  19. Username

    S17 Sim 3

    C: VCJ / Corliss Williamson / Corliss Willimson PF: WCJ / Corliss Williamson / Wendell Alexis SF: Jalen Weaver / Wendell Alexis / Wendell Alexis SG: Mike Moser / Coby white / Coby White PG: Nikos Arsenopoulos / Coby White / Trevon Woodall IR: Dick Nemelka / Markel Starks...
  20. Username

    S17 Sim 2 S&U

    Whiskey sour has grown on me for an alcoholic drink. Water. Peach Minute Maid from the gas station. Almond milk.
Top