Search results

  1. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/playoffs-live-s16.5886/post-124553 +5M 31.5M
  2. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Thought I had pick 8 but got 7. Works for me
  3. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    If I jump, stay the same, or drop 1 spot, I'm fine. But if I drop 2 spots? Agony.
  4. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    about tree fiddy. that is the price he is willing to pay
  5. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    i saved his ass. also cutbacks are broken
  6. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    You guys not paying attention? Hawks have the Suns exactly where they want them. Another comeback incoming
  7. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    2-1, it's too bad Player already called the series for the Suns.
  8. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Ryan Gomes Celtics legend
  9. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    So close to lotto, yet so far
  10. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    DAMN, rip Sonics. That sucks
  11. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Bucks legends TMac and Roy, wow
  12. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    you're hearing it more and more
  13. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Ebbs vs Player. A normal series with nothing riding on it.
  14. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    he posts one time lmfaoooo
  15. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    The Haters and Losers are furious with this Sonics run
  16. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    yeah actually
  17. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Never a doubt
  18. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    The Daulten haters are absolutely in shambles right now
  19. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    DAULTEN!
  20. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Damnit Daulten
Top