Search results

  1. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Lost 2 close games at home I think
  2. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Maybe I shoulda ran same since I played the spurs well, think I split the series
  3. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Then you win
  4. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Spurs got a squad
  5. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Fucj 0-1
  6. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Loool
  7. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Facts
  8. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Tyler v Tyler
  9. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Yea wtf?
  10. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Sent my changes
  11. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    😂😂😂
  12. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    👀👀👀
  13. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    I coulda done Hondo + Hristo for Moser + Hristo a while ago so seeing Hondo die in tc was good for me
  14. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    He’s cool
  15. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    !!!!
  16. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Oh thank lord
  17. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    How tf ima lose to a team who just tried selling everyone for picks before sim 6
  18. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Should’ve closed it out
  19. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    Come on bruh
  20. Username

    Playoffs (S25)

    He should’ve took Moser for Dell so he had a good pf
Top