Search results

  1. Username

    Playoffs Live (S29)

    Gl donkey
  2. Username

    Playoffs Live (S29)

    Good series
  3. Username

    Playoffs Live (S29)

    Gay
  4. Username

    Playoffs Live (S29)

    Rip
  5. Username

    Playoffs Live (S29)

    Gay
  6. Username

    Playoffs Live (S29)

    Pushed my chips forward just to lose to Mike Moser
  7. Username

    Playoffs Live (S29)

    Smh
  8. Username

    Playoffs Live (S29)

    Going out as soon as I pull up to the party
  9. Username

    Playoffs Live (S29)

    Smh
  10. Username

    Playoffs Live (S29)

    Woooow
  11. Username

    Playoffs Live (S29)

    Yo
  12. Username

    Resignings (S29)

    Accept Zaid
  13. Username

    Sim 6 Live (S29)

    Ayeeee MVP and DPOY
  14. Username

    Sim 6 Live (S29)

    Yeah how disappointing to end the year but whatever I broke 60 wins
  15. Username

    Sim 6 Live (S29)

    Tf
  16. Username

    Sim 6 Live (S29)

    Ew.. worst sim of the year
  17. Username

    Sim 6 Live (S29)

    .
  18. Username

    Sim 6 Live (S29)

    I like a live sim
  19. Username

    Sim 6 Live (S29)

    Bleh
  20. Username

    Sim 6 Live (S29)

    Idk who’s better off the bench, Chris Jones or Jalan west. Both pretty decent
Top