Search results

  1. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    I have said congrats to the winner and runner up every year. Everyone just mad Panic won
  2. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    Not allowed to say nice things about the Bullets, be careful User and Cloud don't see this
  3. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    Congrats to you on a huge first round win also!!
  4. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    Congrats to Josh on a great run as well. Best team doesn't always win
  5. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    CONGRATS PANIC
  6. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    dont call it a comeback
  7. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    i mean whats he supposed to do lol
  8. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    Josh losing to Panic would be the funniest timeline
  9. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    I am Greeme and I am CLB. A man has many faces
  10. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    Cavs almost knocked the Bullets off last year, got better, and got smoked this year in 4. Frank hooked Josh tf up this offseason, lol
  11. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    Chris Paul mid as fuck btw
  12. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    That scene with William Dafoe where they're tripping their balls off lol
  13. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    I'd rather die than CLB win already
  14. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    Kyrie 46 in the closeout sheesh
  15. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    Kobe still got it damn
  16. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    God damn Ebbs cousins always injuring Cloud's guys
  17. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    Oh, the Lakers don't have their pick either. Man, I hate to see that.
  18. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    Oh the Lakers didn't make the playoffs. Well, good luck to all the teams with lotto picks, except the Lakers.
  19. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S20)

    Good luck to all of the playoff teams except the Lakers
  20. Hooper

    Sim 6 (S20)

    Hibbert highkey stinks
Top