Search results

  1. Username

    Free Agency Live (S30)

    Cmon lemme get one guy for the min
  2. Username

    Free Agency Live (S30)

    Smh
  3. Username

    Free Agency Live (S30)

    Fuck
  4. Username

    Free Agency Live (S30)

    Might have underbid some guys lol
  5. Username

    Free Agency Live (S30)

    Plz
  6. Username

    Free Agency Live (S30)

    ???
  7. Username

    Free Agency Live (S30)

    Sniped
  8. Username

    Free Agency Live (S30)

    I’m not listening to that wtf
  9. Username

    Blazers - Clippers

    Davenport CB tho
  10. Username

    Blazers - Clippers

    Accept https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/clippers-bank.16/page-13
  11. Username

    Clippers Bank

    REFUNDED -9m for trade w blazers Total: 16,000,000
  12. Username

    Blazers - Mavericks - Clippers

    I’m going to have to send Chris Davenport CB https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/clippers-bank.16/page-13
  13. Username

    Clippers Bank

    +2.1m https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/hornets-clippers.3955/#post-86670 -25m for trade W/ blazers Total: $0.00
  14. Username

    Hornets / Clippers

    Hornets trade: 2.1m Clippers trade: Pick 27 Chris Davenport cb Accept
  15. Username

    Clippers Bank

    +1.5m for sim 1 +3m for sim 2 +3m for sim 3 +3’ sim 4 +5m for playoff sim 18,400,000 +1m for dcs +.25m making playoffs +1m for 60 wins +.5m for DPOY +.75m Lucio, McCoy, and Artis on all league teams +.25 Artis all team defense +.5M McCoy 3 point shootout champ +.75 Lucio, McCoy, Artis...
  16. Username

    Playoffs Live (S30)

    Go wiz
  17. Username

    Playoffs Live (S30)

    Go bulls
  18. Username

    Playoffs Live (S30)

    Either way I was up 3 games and should’ve won one of the next 4 lol
  19. Username

    Playoffs Live (S30)

    Or Lucio for any of them
  20. Username

    Playoffs Live (S30)

    I didn’t have Lucio
Top