Search results

  1. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Wish I could trade into the draft
  2. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Surprised you didn’t know that
  3. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Congrats cloud
  4. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Meh
  5. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    What ones
  6. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    hmm
  7. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    What do u got
  8. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Keep in mind I don’t have my own picks
  9. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Who making Lucio offers
  10. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    P sure I faced injuries every playoffs with those teams
  11. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Missed time*
  12. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Lucio missed 2 of the 3 playoffs I had Artis/McCoy/Lucio
  13. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Sucks when injuries bone u
  14. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Daaaamn
  15. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Loooool
  16. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Zzz
  17. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Spurs are screwed
  18. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    🤣🤣🤣
  19. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Just sim bro
  20. Username

    Playoffs Live (S32)

    Lmfao
Top