Search results

  1. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    Another at home, then 1 on the road leggo
  2. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    FINAL 1 2 3 4 T Nets 24 27 20 26 97 Bulls 21 29 29 31 110 Box Score Leaders Nets Bulls Points Hakeem Olajuwon 20 Damon Stoudamire 29 Rebounds Jayson Williams 13 Damon Stoudamire 9 Assists Keith Askins 3 Damon Stoudamire 11 2-1 that boy Damon on fire
  3. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    I can’t afford to lose any of these at home
  4. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    Looks like I gave the nets 1 of their 2 home losses in the regular season
  5. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    FINAL 1 2 3 4 T Bulls 34 26 23 31 114 Nets 25 24 28 26 103 Box Score Leaders Bulls Nets Points Scottie Pippen 32 Hakeem Olajuwon 25 Rebounds Dennis Rodman 10 Jayson Williams 16 Assists Damon Stoudamire 6 Kenny Anderson 7 Aye 1-1
  6. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    God the nets have 2 losses at home all year
  7. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    Let us win 1 on the road
  8. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    0-1!
  9. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    FINAL 1 2 3 4 T Bulls 25 13 27 26 91 Nets 29 25 25 22 101 Box Score Leaders Bulls Nets Points Scottie Pippen 29 Armen Gilliam 22 Rebounds Dennis Rodman 14 Jayson Williams 17 Assists Damon Stoudamire 6 Keith Askins 7 Why a B- C scorer leading against an A+ defender
  10. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    Is Perdue bakc
  11. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    Mmmmcht
  12. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    Nets are sick
  13. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    On paper, I don’t see how I lose, however....
  14. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    Shhh
  15. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    Barely pulled it out lol
  16. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    That’s just facts
  17. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    If I lose its rigged
  18. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    Rigged
  19. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    Billets take me to game 7 lolll
  20. Username

    Playoffs Live (S2)

    I was referring to options and focus
Top