Search results

  1. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    Lmaooo
  2. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    🙈🙈🙈
  3. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    🤣
  4. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    Donkey really dragging this reveal
  5. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    Quarter by quarter?
  6. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    We wasn’t supposed to make it anyways
  7. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    I lost I bet
  8. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    Ship post
  9. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    Show some heart team
  10. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    Well I didn’t expect to be here
  11. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    Wild
  12. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    I should b sleep
  13. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    Who’d I beat to make it here
  14. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    Wild
  15. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    Lmaooooo
  16. Username

    Playoffs Live (S3)

    Yo
  17. Username

    Resignings (S3)

    Accept Scottie and Rodman
  18. Username

    S3 S6

    C: Will Perdue / Rick Smits / Dennis Rodman PF: Patrick Ewing / Rick Smits / Dennis Rodman SF: Scottie Pippen / Rick Smits / Rick Smits SG: Todd Day / Magic Johnson / Magic Johnson PG: Damon Stoudamire / Magic Johnson / Magic Johnson IR: Jason Caffey / Johnny Dawkins / Brad Miller...
  19. Username

    S3 S5

    Yes
  20. Username

    Sim 4 + ASW (S3)

    This is before I check fringes Pau Gasol - looks pretty well rounded, 18, A pot, he’s going to be dope and probably give you a few assists too. Ron Artest - Wing defenders are very hard to come by in this league and looks like he might be able to get some buckets too. 3. Baron Davis - in a...
Top