Search results

  1. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Who the fuck are u
  2. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Tmac babbyyyy
  3. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    !!!!!
  4. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Hey let’s skip to lotto
  5. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Awwww shit!
  6. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    NUTS ON THE TABLEEEE
  7. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    For the tank commander 🔥🔥🔥
  8. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Awwww man lmao he went 13 to 1 for that pick 😭
  9. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Wasn’t it Scott who went 9 to 1 to get Elgin Baylor? That’s one of the most recent massive jumps I can think of
  10. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    man it fuckin sucks I couldn’t get Tmac a ring with the bulls. Like every year in the playoffs VC or him got hurt
  11. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Yea u ain’t lyin
  12. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Follow who ?
  13. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Gonna spin that shit tonight HOLLAAAAA
  14. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    You are terrible at tanking Man U gotta bottom out and get rid of all your semi decent players
  15. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    This is the most I’ve posted without actually being in the playoffs
  16. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Very true
  17. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Yea but I don’t have any quarrels with most people that compete
  18. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    I’m not that toxic when I compete
  19. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Hmmmm
  20. Username

    Playoffs Live (S16)

    Actually jimmy is his moms favorite
Top