Search results

  1. Hooper

    S39 Sim 4

    I'll keep going: Andrew treats me like im fucking retarded in trade talks lol Panic....its either an immediate "post" or no reply I think the rest of you beat the allegations.
  2. Hooper

    S39 Sim 4

    I could ask Cloud for the worst player in the league and he'd tell me "he's not a cash guy" User has not replied to one of my offers in years but G9 and I have made a couple blockbusters. Jason I have blocked because he can't make up his mind Hokey logs on once a day, sends one message, and...
  3. Hooper

    S39 Sim 5

    Please run another CPU DC for us, just made a trade. No clue what the DC was before, not even gonna bother with a new one.
  4. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/bucks-hawks.8035/ +15M 51.4
  5. Hooper

    Bucks / Hawks

    Bucks send: Paolo Banchero Bucks 2034 first round pick Hawks send: Aaron Harrison Julian Gamble (CB) Jerrick Harding 15M Agree
  6. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    -1 Coaching 36.4
  7. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    +5M draft 37.4
  8. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/free-agency-s38.7985/post-161849 +3M FA1 32.4
  9. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    Kyrie Irving is inducted into the NBA Hall Of Fame as the only member of the 2029 class. -The Bucks can claim $12M -The Cavaliers can claim $6M 29.4
  10. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/preseason-s39.7995/post-162312 +4M 17.4
  11. Hooper

    Preseason (S39)

    I loved the Florida team Pat Young played for QJ Peterson - not because he's on my team and he is the next face of the league. But because I saw a stat line of him in AAU recently and he plays for a team called the Guttercats. And I think that's neat. TRob - He is just filthy
  12. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/s39-sim-1.8001/post-162310 +3 13.4
  13. Hooper

    S39 Sim 1

    Bojan shot blocking stays the same, paolo gets his TOs down, RCJ probably listed at first option in CPU to produce those TOs, triche and qj not getting it done in inside
  14. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    -.5 scout 10.4
  15. Hooper

    S39 Sim 1

    I’m tanking so please CPU me, thanks
  16. Hooper

    Tank Registration

    Bucks back on the list
  17. Hooper

    S39 Preseason

    Bojan Dubljevic / John Collins / John Collins Robert Carter Jr. / Keith Rendlemen / Keith Rendlemen Dwayne Evans / Keith Rendlemen / Keith Rendlemen Brandon Triche / Tyty Washington / Tyty Washington QJ Peterson / Tyty Washington / Tyty Washington IR: Paolo Banchero 1.QJ Peterson 2. Brandon...
  18. Hooper

    NEW Leftover FA Thread

    Chris Smith Anthony Miles Tyty Washingto Trevor Lacey thank you
  19. Hooper

    TC (S38)

    65 Bojan Dubljevic C 21 6'11'' 262 B- B- D- A- C+ B 165 Paolo Banchero PF 30 7'0'' 275 A- B- C A+ B C 57 Robert Carter Jr. PF 20 6'9'' 240 B C+ C A- B+ B 236 John Collins PF 36 6'9'' 235 B C+ F+ C C+ D 206 Omaha Biliew PF 29 6'8'' 200 B-...
  20. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    -5M scouts 10.9
Top