Search results

  1. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Lol did you even suffer a major injury? Cant say shit
  2. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Same here, I really didnt expect to be out any sooner than at least the ECF as I knew Bucks or Chicago would be tough. But didnt on Siakam getting taken out either.
  3. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Bucks showing up big
  4. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Yea my predictions went to shit a long time ago as well
  5. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Put Cole back on my team and all will be well
  6. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Lets just skip to FA
  7. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Who gives a fuck about your table?
  8. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Yea I will be here to congratulate the new champ as well and think about what could of been
  9. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Honestly Harden retiring would be great for Spurs lol
  10. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Yea I agree. Clips are still deadly
  11. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    This was probably Daultens best chance to as well.
  12. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Yea but without Oladipo, whos even going to help Giannis now
  13. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Cloud about to get the easiest finals ever tho
  14. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    this team just wont die
  15. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Pacers coming back? Lol
  16. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Indy in the finals? Lol that would be something
  17. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Maxey couldnt pull it through?
  18. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    and Pacers move on again?
  19. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    My money would be on Clips winning back to back
  20. C

    Playoffs Live (S6)

    Lol nah, Im just irritated as hell. The best team I have put together yet and FBB fucking me again.
Top